You/I wil never be enough for her

PseduoAryan

PseduoAryan

Truecel Narcy pirate 🏴‍☠⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆

It's the sad truth for half of the forum. You can never be enough. No matter how many times you Maxx out your stats. There will still be that one thing that wouldn't be enough.

No matter what clothes I wear ear, what scent I use, what hairstyle i get, what surgeries I get, how I fraud myself.

I will never be enough for her. There will always be someone better for her. Someone who can provide more than me.

Physically, mentally, socially, psychologically, financially, emotionally. He can do it all.

I will always be a shadow. A shadow of him with no redeemable qualities but only a resemblance.

Yeah I can find someone better than her. But will I be enough for her?
I am not a chad
Even chad can get cheated on.

Was anyone ever enough for someone?
Will she ever love me unconditionally?

Nope. Never.

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, pokerfacemaxxingv, InnerVoid and 1 other person
I love her so much it hurts

• +1
Reactions: pokerfacemaxxingv
I love her so much it hurts
People say love is cope.
Sex is all there is to it. You ascend to fuck women.

But I don't want to be better looking just to be a sex slave to cope with reals love.

I can never understand that.

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter
People say love is cope.
Sex is all there is to it. You ascend to fuck women.

But I don't want to be better looking just to be a sex slave to cope with reals love.

I can never understand that.
bro im fine with never having sex with her as long as we can cuddle skin to skin. Its not like she is saying no to me, I just feel like when you truly love someone then sex isn’t the most important thing in the relationship

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
bro im fine with never having sex with her as long as we can cuddle skin to skin. Its not like she is saying no to me, I just feel like when you truly love someone then sex isn’t the most important thing in the relationship
That's what I m saying as well.
What every person yearns at the end of the day is touch.
Touch of your loved one, a sign and confirmation that they only love you and will keep loving you

Sadly it's not a possibility in today's world. Atleast not for me

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
That's what I m saying as well.
What every person yearns at the end of the day is touch.
Touch of your loved one, a sign and confirmation that they only love you and will keep loving you

Sadly it's not a possibility in today's world. Atleast not for me
my only dream in life is for that to happen

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
sucks that im not 6'2 with sharp eyes

You gotta accept defeat and eat a burger and fuck your hand

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel

It's the sad truth for half of the forum. You can never be enough. No matter how many times you Maxx out your stats. There will still be that one thing that wouldn't be enough.

No matter what clothes I wear ear, what scent I use, what hairstyle i get, what surgeries I get, how I fraud myself.

I will never be enough for her. There will always be someone better for her. Someone who can provide more than me.

Physically, mentally, socially, psychologically, financially, emotionally. He can do it all.

I will always be a shadow. A shadow of him with no redeemable qualities but only a resemblance.

Yeah I can find someone better than her. But will I be enough for her?
I am not a chad
Even chad can get cheated on.

Was anyone ever enough for someone?
Will she ever love me unconditionally?

Nope. Never.

true time to take the voidpill