You incels lie to yourselves too much

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Ive pulled more asians than these incel basement theorists claiming jbw with no real experience to back it up. Im not even white. Neither was earth dollar who also had many asian gfs, We are both mutts. ..

I know when someone has experience vs when theyre a keyboard smashing truecel who needs to use something uncontrollable (race) as a source of hope and validation. Truth be told ur walking wallets or visas to these women especially when ur face is not appealling otherwise women just pick non asian men altogether if theyre self hating. Even if u find an asian who is particular about whiteboys she can get a good looking whiteboy EASILY to settle and not one of you.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, iloveboobs, scrunchables and 14 others
Good post.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and try2beme
JBW proponents think average white mayocels pull hot Asian foids effortlessly when it's actually the other way around. It's more like JBA for average (or subhuman) Asian foids, pulling white chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, scrunchables, watah and 8 others
If it’s all JBW, then why do we see those blonde blue eyed incels talking about committing suicide on incel forums? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Jova, hopecel and 2 others
JBW proponents think average white mayocels pull hot Asian foids effortlessly when it's actually the other way around. It's more like JBA for Asian foids
Worst part is most jbw preachers arent average men but below

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Swarthy Knight
If it’s all JBW, then why do we see those blonde blue eyed incels talking about committing suicide on incel forums? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
One sfcel told me in pms cause white women doesnt want him so he tries to stoop to asians

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, hopecel and The Grinch
Im lazy to read but I wish everyone to have a high tier Becky, good food, good health and a good house

• +1
Reactions: watah, castizo, ryuken and 2 others
Theres no reason bagging asians, why would you smash subhumans? Only like like 1% look good and they are mostly mixed with white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, anthony111553, hopecel and 1 other person
Theres no reason bagging asians, why would you smash subhumans? Only like like 1% look good and they are mostly mixed with white
They want hope 🤷🏽‍♂️

"The cheapest form of pride is national pride. For it reveals the lack of individual qualities of which one might be proud, since the highest form of pride springs from a person's direct achievements. But when a man has no value in his own eyes and is so proud as to cling to a large group merely because he was born into it"

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, FUE Mogger, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
Bro is secretly Chad

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, try2beme and ryuken
Idk I don’t like Chinese women but I’ve been with Thai and Vietnamese and they are cute,

Korean are interesting too but every time I’ve met one they are rich af

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Where are you from?

• +1
uncontrollable
height is uncontrollable too and most of society have a fun of midgets. Blah blah there is LL surgery which will make your crippled at worst or slenderman at best (about 0.01% of population get that shit surgery). It's easier to change your race (using paint) than getting LL and live normal life so don't use that argument. You are just dumb bitch.

height is uncontrollable too and most of society have a fun of midgets. Blah blah there is LL surgery which will make your crippled at worst or slenderman at best (about 0.01% of population get that shit surgery). It's easier to change your race (using paint) than getting LL and live normal life so don't use that argument. You are just dumb bitch.
Incel rage:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Another day another gook cope post

JBW is propagated by curries mostly as a coping mechanism no?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and try2beme
Looks are uncontrollable too

• Hmm...
caging at ethnics trying to delude themselves to cope. this is actually kinda sad so ill let u think that

• JFL
Reactions: watah
Incel rage:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
says incel who has 37k posts in one year. You have no life, you are the keyboard incel warrior you are crying about. You literally make 80 posts a day on incel forum for more than one year EVERY DAY you fucking loser :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
What point are you trying to make ?

says incel who has 37k posts in one year. You have no life, you are the keyboard incel warrior you are crying about. You literally make 80 posts a day on incel forum for more than one year EVERY DAY you fucking loser :lul::lul::lul:
Being a rotter doesnt mean i dont pull. People here have seen my face, physique, follow my insta, and ive shown proof of girls. So not quite a keyboard warrior, those ones will avoid all of the above

Your hyper emotional response calls yourself out however

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and FUE Mogger
caging at ethnics trying to delude themselves to cope. this is actually kinda sad so ill let u think that
You’re the keyboard warrior example, has anyone even seen you pull anything or with a female? I only see you glaze white males daily and not even women

Ive pulled more asians than these incel basement theorists claiming jbw with no real experience to back it up. Im not even white. Neither was earth dollar who also had many asian gfs, We are both mutts. ..

I know when someone has experience vs when theyre a keyboard smashing truecel who needs to use something uncontrollable (race) as a source of hope and validation. Truth be told ur walking wallets or visas to these women especially when ur face is not appealling otherwise women just pick non asian men altogether if theyre self hating. Even if u find an asian who is particular about whiteboys she can get a good looking whiteboy EASILY to settle and not one of you.
Quite right, every nigga thinks they will become passport bro's and fuck women jfl 😂

• +1
Plastic surgery and gym bro
Gym barely affects smv for sub MTNs and plastic surgery is unviable since making money is impossible.

• +1
Gym barely affects smv for sub MTNs and plastic surgery is unviable since making money is impossible.
Sub mtns need surgery and this is an entire different discussion

Sub mtns need surgery and this is an entire different discussion
They can betabuxx a Thai lady(boy?) though. An Indian/asian/med LTN might not be able to do that, so there is something to jbw when it comes to getting numbers from the yellow pages.

• +1
They can betabuxx a Thai lady(boy?) though. An Indian/asian/med LTN might not be able to do that, so there is something to jbw when it comes to getting numbers from the yellow pages.
Anyone can find a man. Even i could date a chad. Homosexuality is a copout for incels because men are thirsty and its too easy it just is a cockfest

Any race can betabux💀💀💀 shes not even in it for you so why would she cate about race. There is plenty of indian betabuxxers you think a white incel betabuxxing is any different to an indian but theyre both unattractive and used for their money ONLY:blackpill:

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
You have nearly 40k posts here lmao, dont pretend as if you are any better
Im not a coward, people have seen my face physique instagram and results with women through PICTURES not descriptors like these trucels

Im not a coward, people have seen my face physique instagram and results with women through PICTURES not descriptors like these trucels
Good for you then i guess, but not everyone here will make it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah and try2beme
Anyone can find a man. Even i could date a chad. Homosexuality is a copout for incels because men are thirsty and its too easy it just is a cockfest

Any race can betabux💀💀💀 shes not even in it for you so why would she cate about race. There is plenty of indian betabuxxers you think a white incel betabuxxing is any different to an indian but theyre both unattractive and used for their money ONLY:blackpill:
I have to disagree. Even most women can't get Chad. There's a whole music industry genre for sad songs about Chad doesn't love me songs. People usually date within their own league, but sure, women can date up so a HTB might be able to get Chad if she's lucky. When men date up they're almost invariably compensating with money so I get that.

If white LTN go for asian LTB then he might be able to find love, but it seems like a lot of people would rather be alone than lowering their standards and I suppose you can't blame them for not wanting to be with someone they're really into that much.

Being a rotter doesnt mean i dont pull. People here have seen my face, physique, follow my insta, and ive shown proof of girls. So not quite a keyboard warrior, those ones will avoid all of the above

Your hyper emotional response calls yourself out however
I have never seen your face, I just know that person who posts 80 posts a day average calling others incel is just a joke. You don't have life. If you are good looking and you pull, it's all about your looks and you are still a loser so you can't call anyone incel or whatever. The only difference is that you won genetic lottery and you are dumb as fuck.

I have never seen your face, I just know that person who posts 80 posts a day average calling others incel is just a joke. You don't have life. If you are good looking and you pull, it's all about your looks and you are still a loser so you can't call anyone incel or whatever. The only difference is that you won genetic lottery and you are dumb as fuck.
Nah i got fillers and gymmaxxed to ascend. I have very few friends but i pull through dating apps and instagram. I have no life but at least i smv mog these incels and have pulled more asians than them, its that SIMPLE. Youre trying to make some gymnastics to call me out because i offended you in a thread with zero insults

80 posts a day is also a lie no need to fabricate to make a point against me.

I have to disagree. Even most women can't get Chad. There's a whole music industry genre for sad songs about Chad doesn't love me songs. People usually date within their own league, but sure, women can date up so a HTB might be able to get Chad if she's lucky. When men date up they're almost invariably compensating with money so I get that.

If white LTN go for asian LTB then he might be able to find love, but it seems like a lot of people would rather be alone than lowering their standards and I suppose you can't blame them for not wanting to be with someone they're really into that much.
White ltn and indian ltn are the same in the eyes of a gold digger. You lack knowledge and insight on these women. Go to dubai or something and find out instead of believing basement dweller ramblings of bitchless males

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
80 posts a day is also a lie no need to fabricate to make a point against me.
Yeah, 78.9 posts a day instead of 80, you are not only no life who won genetic lottery, but you are a pussy and can't do simple math. Stop embarassing your sorry ass self. Have some dignity you fucking loser.

• JFL
Yeah, 78.9 posts a day instead of 80, you are not only no life who won genetic lottery, but you are a pussy and can't do simple math. Stop embarassing your sorry ass self. Have some dignity you fucking loser.
I didn’t win the genetic lottery. You are nonstop bitching nd whining

It’s 65 posts per day. You’re an overly emotional offended incel who keeps trying to insult me through lies and mental masturbation. You are the keyboard warrior I was describing , why not post yourself with an Asian bitch or something instead of incel yapping trying to insult me. Incels like you will never offend me already know I’m a rotter rofl, a rotter who’s ethnic and brutally mogs you

You’re the keyboard warrior example, has anyone even seen you pull anything or with a female? I only see you glaze white males daily and not even women
I've probably posted about 10 slay stories here on my other accounts. Most were high tier asians

I've probably posted about 10 slay stories here on my other accounts. Most were high tier asians
Are they wattpad stories or is there proof.. anyone can make up a slay story behind their screen

Are they wattpad stories or is there proof.. anyone can make up a slay story behind their screen
Yeah I literally put pics of me with the girls in each one. I'm literally the most known user here, for making ethnics seethe on here for slaying hot ethnic girls as a low smv white guy