You incels lie to yourselves too much

I agree with your point but it also applies to any other JB[x] theory

for example I know JBB users who make fun of Indians or Chinese but at the same time guys of those ethnicities can pull way prettier [white/black] girls than them

in other words, any JB[x] theory is stupid, race is mostly irrelevant, it's all about SMV/attractiveness

also
Ive pulled more asians than these incels
why are you still here if you're a fakecel? it's an incel forum
"The cheapest form of pride is RACIAL pride. For it reveals the lack of individual qualities of which one might be proud, since the highest form of pride springs from a person's direct achievements. But when a man has no value in his own eyes and is so proud as to cling to a large group merely because he was born into it"
the wider the group the more miserable you are if you're "proud" of belonging to it
There is plenty of indian betabuxxers you think a white incel betabuxxing is any different to an indian but theyre both unattractive and used for their money ONLY:blackpill:
well white betabuxxers are special to Asian women mostly because of coloring (and height maybe?) since colored eyes and lighter hair are rare and exotic in Asia

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Yeah I literally put pics of me with the girls in each one. I'm literally the most known user here, for making ethnics seethe on here for slaying hot ethnic girls as a low smv white guy
Ur not known at all tag me in the threads

incels don't want asian LOL, this is just the fact of the matter. 99.9% of the JBW nigga only like white women to begin with

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and hopecel
Yeah I literally put pics of me with the girls in each one. I'm literally the most known user here, for making ethnics seethe on here for slaying hot ethnic girls as a low smv white guy
he's a huge coper none of what he says has any standing. He says high value asian women aren't self hating/date they're own race and when i show proof of the opposite he stops replying LOL

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
I think JBW is exaggerated with south east Asia but in my experience more of south and Central Asia tends to have actual JBW.

I’ve been cold approached numerous times by brown women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, try2beme and hopecel