You just gotta

Warlow

Warlow

Young man lost in space and time
User 1: "Be Tall(6'2+), be 30% light triad and 70% dark triad,minimum7.5x5.5 inch dick, ideal coloring, and wide-framed"

User 2: "no, height is cope, average height in the west is not 5'11-6-0, it's literally 5'10, meeks and o'pry are literally 5'10. Dick is cope, have you heard of girl inches? she'll think your 6 incher is 8, light triad and dark triad is cope, just have game and that ideal sexual attraction"

User 3: "No such thing as game, just looks, and keep coping dicklets 8.5x6.3 is ideal dick size, I will do PE until I'm there, I have plenty of experience with women so Ik what I'm talking about, some permavirgin rotter can't tell me otherwise."

User 1: "Tinder experiments prove you wrong though"

User 2: "4.5 PSL, stubble, charisma, gymmaxxed and not under 5'9 bro and you're all set, she''ll feel your masculine aura and you can whoo her into bed. Muh looks, masculine, alpha redpill vibes is everything."

User 1: Square, forward grown orbits, projected maxilla, bundy personality with high charm and suave and you're all set and the bitches will dm you like crazy. Looks=everything."

User 3: "She won't even be able to feel your dick under 8 inches, that's the bare minimum and 8.5 inches is the ideal. Dickpill is the final blackpill"

this is how I be at the computer reading this shit
9fa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Heguldus, CANI and 16 others
height is indeed cope, just be ur races average height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Copeful
Height is everything

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3789 and Biggdink
height is indeed cope, just be ur races average height
are u copmeting against your own race only?
no, if that would be the case asians wouldnt be incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
The truth is that most women's standards are much lower than you can even imagine.

But most women will not date a man who is 20 years older unless he is rich and she wants his money.

However, young women in their late teens to early 20s tend to date men who are older than themselves, but when they are in their mid to late 20s, some don't mind dating a guy who is 3-4 years younger.

So, if you're 18 and you look your age, you might only be able to attract 15 year olds since the 18 year olds will be most attracted to men who are in their early to mid 20s. The only time when this doesn't apply is when you look much older than your age.

I think it has to do with maturity and masculinity. 18 year old women, on average, see 18 year old men as less masculine and less mature than guys who are older.

But apart from the age of the person, women don't judge a man's attractiveness by small details like eye shape, jaw type or hair colour. Sure there are male models who have great features but copying them does not guarantee that you will get the same results as them, because maybe your face isn't made to have those features.

So basically, age does matter, you can't date a woman who is much younger than yourself most of the time, but for attractiveness, unless you have an important imperfection that makes you look really ugly (like a recessed chin/jaw, or a huge crooked witch nose), it doesn't matter what features you have because some women will still find you attractive.

So, since we do in fact lose value as we get older, we should aim to make the most of our 20s to have as much sex as possible with as women as possible, just like women do, and then when we reach our 30s, we can decide whether we want to get into a long term relationship that leads to having kids or if we want to remain single anyways. Also, it is only in your 20s and in your 30s that your sex drive will make you want to get laid constantly, past a certain age, you will no longer crave sex.

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow
are u copmeting against your own race only?
no, if that would be the case asians wouldnt be incels
yes, cause there are 0 white ppl in my area

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
User 1: "Be Tall(6'2+), be 30% light triad and 70% dark triad,minimum7.5x5.5 inch dick, ideal coloring, and wide-framed"

User 2: "no, height is cope, average height in the west is not 5'11-6-0, it's literally 5'10, meeks and o'pry are literally 5'10. Dick is cope, have you heard of girl inches? she'll think your 6 incher is 8, light triad and dark triad is cope, just have game and that ideal sexual attraction"

User 3: "No such thing as game, just looks, and keep coping dicklets 8.5x6.3 is ideal dick size, I will do PE until I'm there, I have plenty of experience with women so Ik what I'm talking about, some permavirgin rotter can't tell me otherwise."

User 1: "Tinder experiments prove you wrong though"

User 2: "4.5 PSL, stubble, charisma, gymmaxxed and not under 5'9 bro and you're all set, she''ll feel your masculine aura and you can whoo her into bed. Muh looks, masculine, alpha redpill vibes is everything."

User 1: Square, forward grown orbits, projected maxilla, bundy personality with high charm and suave and you're all set and the bitches will dm you like crazy. Looks=everything."

User 3: "She won't even be able to feel your dick under 8 inches, that's the bare minimum and 8.5 inches is the ideal. Dickpill is the final blackpill"

View attachment 1152863
hahahahaha

Height is everything
What OP said is true, however, it only applies to the real world, not online dating sites, and since the pandemic situation is still going on, there are no festivals, no events, no meetups, nothing that could allow someone to meet new people, everything is only online, so the only people who can get laid right now are: women and high value men.

As an average looking guy at 6 foot 4, even with the best pictures I can come up with, I cannot get more than 2 matches per day with Tinder gold, and if I don't pay, I get no matches at all, so it's just not worth it.

Also, the ways of meeting women that I just mentioned would also work for a guy who is 5 foot 9 or below, they would work for guys who are below average in looks even, and that is because you're not relying on only looks to succeed with women when you meet them during the day. So, although looks will always matter, they won't matter as much if you meet women during the daytime in places where men don't usually approach women.

And, by going to meetups, events, and festivals, you can also widen your social circles by a lot of people, and they don't have to be friends, they can be acquaintances, and the benefit of that is that those people become connections that allow you to meet new women without being creepy and those women trust you to a certain extent and a lot of those who are single in that group would be willing to date you if you ask them out, and that is really the secret to finding new women to date as an average looking man.

As for those who will claim that average men are limited to sexless relationships, it's simply not the truth because when you date, if you limit your dates to coffee shops or pubs, not only will your dates be extremely cheap, but also, they won't feel like job interviews, and within only 1 or 2 dates, you could bring the girl back to your place, and then it's pretty much guaranteed that when she arrives to your place, you're going to get laid. So, when you look at it this way, getting laid should be extremely easy in the 21st century.

The only reason why so many men are struggling is not because they are ugly, it's because they don't go out to the right places, and this is the same reason why most men have only a few friends or none at all.

And I think this is due to the fact that most millenial and Gen Z men are so focused on the internet that they can't stop looking at their phones all the time and so they spend all their free time on social media and on the internet instead of freeing up some time to go out to places where they can meet women. And finding those places isn't that hard, there are lists that you can find on google, and as for the events themselves, they constantly show up on Facebook (except for during the pandemic) and as for the meetups, the best way is to look at what's going on in your city, not the famous website that has the same name.

The reason why I never got laid, why I never had a girlfriend and why I my only 2 friends rarely talk to me outside of social media is because I never went out to events or meetups where I could have met new people, I was so stuck within my own world and so addicted to the internet that I wasted 5 years doing in self isolation and then the pandemic forced me to stay isolated right when I was about to make a change which is an unfortunate coincidence to say the least.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma
The truth is that most women's standards are much lower than you can even imagine.

But most women will not date a man who is 20 years older unless he is rich and she wants his money.

However, young women in their late teens to early 20s tend to date men who are older than themselves, but when they are in their mid to late 20s, some don't mind dating a guy who is 3-4 years younger.

So, if you're 18 and you look your age, you might only be able to attract 15 year olds since the 18 year olds will be most attracted to men who are in their early to mid 20s. The only time when this doesn't apply is when you look much older than your age.

I think it has to do with maturity and masculinity. 18 year old women, on average, see 18 year old men as less masculine and less mature than guys who are older.

But apart from the age of the person, women don't judge a man's attractiveness by small details like eye shape, jaw type or hair colour. Sure there are male models who have great features but copying them does not guarantee that you will get the same results as them, because maybe your face isn't made to have those features.

So basically, age does matter, you can't date a woman who is much younger than yourself most of the time, but for attractiveness, unless you have an important imperfection that makes you look really ugly (like a recessed chin/jaw, or a huge crooked witch nose), it doesn't matter what features you have because some women will still find you attractive.

So, since we do in fact lose value as we get older, we should aim to make the most of our 20s to have as much sex as possible with as women as possible, just like women do, and then when we reach our 30s, we can decide whether we want to get into a long term relationship that leads to having kids or if we want to remain single anyways. Also, it is only in your 20s and in your 30s that your sex drive will make you want to get laid constantly, past a certain age, you will no longer crave sex.
you niggas still don't get it:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Biggdink and gamma
you niggas still don't get it:hnghn:
Looks is cope, it's all NT and vibes
You're forgetting the concept of dual mating strategy.

Sure, you don't need to look amazing to get into a relationship but it's better to be seen as a lover than a provider (boyfriend potential vs boyfriend material), because as a lover you get to have as much sex as you want with as many women as you want, while the provider is stuck with the same woman, he has to give her his time, his money, his resources and risk losing everything through marriage/having kids.

Meanwhile, the lover gets all the benefits without any of the drawbacks because he doesn't have to commit.

The main difference between a Chad and an average man is that the Chad can be a lover if he wants, he has the choice of either being a lover or a provider, but the average guy doesn't have that choice, he can either be a provider or an incel.

This is where the concept of the black pill comes from. The black pill tells us that because of women's dual mating strategy, women view most men as providers and some men as lovers, and the winners are the lovers because they don't have to commit and they get everything they want. And it's not like being with a prostitute because the lover doesn't pay for anything except maybe drinks, and the woman is actually attracted to him so it's not a business transaction.

The reason why so many users on looksmax envy better looking men is because they have better sex lives, this has been proven by many tinder experiments and no amount of cope could ever hide that undeniable truth.

I know that lots of guys here are confused, they think that the goal of succeeding with women is to fall in love but it really isn't, unless you're a woman. As men, our goal should be to be able to have sex with as many women as we want as often as we want without having to pay prostitutes.

Also, you don't have to be a Chad to be viewed as a lover by women, you just have to become above average enough that they want to have sex with you. The most important features to achieve that are mainly:

1) Jaw and Chin:

They should not be recessed, this can be fixed with a double jaw surgery, a very safe surgery that costs around 5000$).
Lots of people have this area already thanks to good genetics.

2) Hair:

You don't need really thick hair but you must not be bald or balding, because that will completely ruin a man's attractiveness for most women.

3) Dimorphism:

Some guys look nerdy even when looksmaxxed, this is because of bad dimorphism. Masculine men get laid more than nerdy men.

The best way to increase dimorphism is to get a thicker neck. Most guys start with a 14 inch neck, but with direct neck work, you can get an 18-21 inch neck in less than a year, there are lots of tutorials on youtube for that.

4) Height:

6 foot 2 or taller ideally. Shoes with an elevated heel can fraud your height well, I am able to fraud being 6 foot 7 as a 6 foot 4 man and women think I am taller than I really am. Lots of guys on here think that taller than 6 foot 2 is overkill but it's not, there is no such thing as too tall for women, otherwise NBA players would be incels, not Chads. Frauding my height makes me look more attractive.

5) A muscular ripped physique:

Natural or Enhanced but you need to look big. You don't need to take steroids, you just need to get really strong at the right exercises, especially bent over rows, close grip bench press, overhead press, (tricep) skullcrushers, bicep curls, squats and deadlifts. Those exercises alone will give you the best body of your life if you get really strong at them.

Naturals can build a great body in 2-3 years while steroid users can do it in around 3 months, however, the drawbacks of steroids make them risky, since you're forced to keep taking them even after getting the physique that you want, otherwise you risk losing all your gains. Natural gains, on the other hand, are permanent except if you starve yourself for many months, and even then, your gains will come back quickly when you start training again.

6) Social Skills and Self-Confidence:

You don't have to be a master Pickup Artist, you just need to be able to carry 10 minute conversations when approaching women that you don't know anything about, and you need to be able to ask them out on a date and get their number.

You also need to have the self confidence to approach attractive women when you see them, it doesn't matter if you're shy because unlike what the mainstream media tells us, women can't sense your confidence except if you make it extremely obvious. Being shy is normal, but if your self confidence is so lacking that you can't approach, you'll never meet any women so you'll have no success, even if you're good looking. If you have no self confidence, the best way to increase it is to force yourself to approach lots of women, that will fix the problem, nothing else can fix the problem though, don't let normies convince you of the contrary.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3789 and gamma
What OP said is true, however, it only applies to the real world, not online dating sites, and since the pandemic situation is still going on, there are no festivals, no events, no meetups, nothing that could allow someone to meet new people, everything is only online, so the only people who can get laid right now are: women and high value men.

As an average looking guy at 6 foot 4, even with the best pictures I can come up with, I cannot get more than 2 matches per day with Tinder gold, and if I don't pay, I get no matches at all, so it's just not worth it.

Also, the ways of meeting women that I just mentioned would also work for a guy who is 5 foot 9 or below, they would work for guys who are below average in looks even, and that is because you're not relying on only looks to succeed with women when you meet them during the day. So, although looks will always matter, they won't matter as much if you meet women during the daytime in places where men don't usually approach women.

And, by going to meetups, events, and festivals, you can also widen your social circles by a lot of people, and they don't have to be friends, they can be acquaintances, and the benefit of that is that those people become connections that allow you to meet new women without being creepy and those women trust you to a certain extent and a lot of those who are single in that group would be willing to date you if you ask them out, and that is really the secret to finding new women to date as an average looking man.

As for those who will claim that average men are limited to sexless relationships, it's simply not the truth because when you date, if you limit your dates to coffee shops or pubs, not only will your dates be extremely cheap, but also, they won't feel like job interviews, and within only 1 or 2 dates, you could bring the girl back to your place, and then it's pretty much guaranteed that when she arrives to your place, you're going to get laid. So, when you look at it this way, getting laid should be extremely easy in the 21st century.

The only reason why so many men are struggling is not because they are ugly, it's because they don't go out to the right places, and this is the same reason why most men have only a few friends or none at all.

And I think this is due to the fact that most millenial and Gen Z men are so focused on the internet that they can't stop looking at their phones all the time and so they spend all their free time on social media and on the internet instead of freeing up some time to go out to places where they can meet women. And finding those places isn't that hard, there are lists that you can find on google, and as for the events themselves, they constantly show up on Facebook (except for during the pandemic) and as for the meetups, the best way is to look at what's going on in your city, not the famous website that has the same name.

The reason why I never got laid, why I never had a girlfriend and why I my only 2 friends rarely talk to me outside of social media is because I never went out to events or meetups where I could have met new people, I was so stuck within my own world and so addicted to the internet that I wasted 5 years doing in self isolation and then the pandemic forced me to stay isolated right when I was about to make a change which is an unfortunate coincidence to say the least.
Copingvolcel maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel
Copingvolcel maxxing
Self confidence is not something that you need to approach women, it's something that you develop and show by talking with women while being shy and afraid of rejection.

So, if you want to get better at it, you have to embrace the fact that you may get rejected and you may lose many times before you eventually succeed. Nobody becomes confident without putting in the time and effort.

Having balls means approaching women and talking to them no matter how you feel in the moment. Unlike what most blue pilled people will tell you, self confidence is not something that comes from within, it is developed over time as you gain some experience with women. You can't expect to be an expert womanizer if you have no experience at all. You could wait years as you improve yourself but until you actually put in the effort to talk to women, it will never happen.

Self improvement helps for initial attraction but after that you need to talk to women, if you can't do that, then you'll never succeed. Back when I was in 8th grade, one of the ugliest guys in my grade was often made fun of by many people, but it didn't stop him to ask out a girl at a valentine's day party, and he ended up telling me that he was the only one who had had the guts to ask her out and that it was the reason why she didn't reject him. Later that night, they ended up making out with each other on a balcony in front of everyone.

I didn't really understand it at the time (back in 2012), but I do now. Although looks do matter to attract women, one of the most important things to succeed with women is to have the guts to talk to them and be honest about what you're looking for, and it doesn't matter if you're shy at first, women don't care if you're shy. Confidence is not being a robot that can talk to women without any shyness, true confidence is approaching women even when you are afraid of doing so.

So, it does not matter what you say or if you have trouble coming up with what you want to say, what matters is that you take action. Taking action is more important than having a plan. Most guys are too worried about details and not enough worried about taking actions so they lose most of their opportunities. What that guy from 8th grade taught me is that no matter what people think of you, if you take action, you can have some success with women and you don't even need to know each step, you just need to know what you want and you need to take action towards what you want in order to try to get it.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Probably funny but dnrd due to fried dopamine receptors.

• +1
No lies here

• +1
Nothing will ever be as true as the dickpill

and not under 5'9 bro and you're all set, she''ll feel your masculine aura and you can whoo her into bed. Muh looks, masculine, alpha redpill vibes is everything."

User 3
: "She won't even be able to feel your dick under 8 inches, that's the bare minimum and 8.5 inches is the ideal. Dickpill is the final blackpill"

View attachment 1152863
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: