you just need a mogger jaw and average eye area to slay

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
all these tik tok boys have top tier jaws and average eye area look at vinnie hacker and this curry I found
hes smiling in this pic , but he has a top tier jaw but look how shit his eye area is also he has no eye color halo and gets lusted on by so many girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ArdaxHG, Birdcell and 4 others
Fame will help anyone get laid. Were it not for TikTok, maybe these guys wouldn't have it so easy.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 13476, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
bro no way look at his uee and not to mention his undereye exposure its so bad
He doesn't have dark under eye, good undereye support and he has wide straight eyes

He doesn't have dark under eye, good undereye support and he has wide straight eyes
see his other stuff his eye area makes him look high all the time

his eyes are good but yea little bulging. I have kinda similar eyes. how to fix this? @pianoboy123

his eyes are good but yea little bulging. I have kinda similar eyes. how to fix this? @pianoboy123
idk tbh , but youve seen my thread on scelera show by applying ice cold water at a constant temp I don't think it'll help decrease the bulge tho how old are you tho?

all these tik tok boys have top tier jaws and average eye area look at vinnie hacker and this curry I found View attachment 1419929 hes smiling in this pic , but he has a top tier jaw but look how shit his eye area is also he has no eye color halo and gets lusted on by so many girls
Eye area is meme

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slob, datboijj and Deleted member 14166
just don't be hideous looking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
this dude was on live with goat avaneesh telling him that getting girls is all about personality and that it was the reason why he got so many girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 14166 and Deleted member 15099
My camera is shit, when I get a better one I will post on tiktok and get jb pussy

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Primordial
his eye area is above avg lol what shit u on, that's enough.

his eye area is above avg lol what shit u on, that's enough.
bro what crack are u on ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:@Zenturio the only halo is that its wide set

how is eye area a meme? you can't be model tier without an insane eye area. you can still be a chadlite prettyboy with an average eye area, sure.

but you can't look chadly with nct bug eyes period. no matter how good your lower third.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
starting to believe that jaw>eyes ngl

• +1
"just"
Nigga if it were just "just", I wouldn't fucking be on this site. Can you recommend a surgery that will fix my IPD without also risking blindness, costing tens of thousands of dollars, and being generally only reserved for deformed children? No? Then it's not "just" my guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and TrestIsBest
Good jaw + hair is all you need on tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Thread #748321894783120784789321467382362943124737548032731287649 of "you just need x to slay" based on a single anecdote.

how is eye area a meme? you can't be model tier without an insane eye area. you can still be a chadlite prettyboy with an average eye area, sure.

but you can't look chadly with nct bug eyes period. no matter how good your lower third.
Eye area is only important for like modeling.

Irl it doesnt matter much. Most moggers i see have average eye area

Jaw is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Slob
Fame will help anyone get laid. Were it not for TikTok, maybe these guys wouldn't have it so easy.
Looks are the only reason anybody gets famous on tiktok so that’s flawed reasoning in this case

Looks are the only reason anybody gets famous on tiktok so that’s flawed reasoning in this case

Not everyone on TikTok is pretty.

Eye area is only important for like modeling.

Irl it doesnt matter much. Most moggers i see have average eye area

Jaw is law
it does. eye area is the best indicator of superior genetics, it's not that rare to have a good jaw.

good eyes are much rarer

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
it does. eye area is the best indicator of superior genetics, it's not that rare to have a good jaw.

good eyes are much rarer
mirin u having a brain

define mogger jaw. he doesn't have a mogger jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

good eyes are much rarer
That just means that for the average person eyes dont matter, because no one has good eyes anyways

That just means that for the average person eyes dont matter, because no one has good eyes anyways
If all you need is look better than average, then yeah, other features will halo you

I have neither

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
Hair and collagen are also so important for the eboy look too

• +1
absolute dogshit jaw
just have hair and collagen theory

bro no way look at his uee and not to mention his undereye exposure its so bad
absolute psl autism
eyebrows good
eyelashes good
decent shape
that's what girls want
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
i guess no ones not gonna mention his wide lips
with good thickness
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nah , the more I analyze this , the more I believe that jaw>eyes , because eye area has much more aspects to it and it can vary greatly , e.g my eye area wouldn't harmonize with someone's others face , his eye area wouldn't harmonize with mine , it's all about harmony. With lower third , it's more straightforward : mandible length , bigonial , ramus length , gonial angle and tight hyoid with lof bf% and voilà you have a mogger jaw

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 14166