you know it's over when even men arguing against the blackpill think it's over for you

It's never over, bro, keep struggling (not being ironic here).

sisifo.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
if ur 5'5 the world is urs to slay. its up to u to climb on top of stacy and fuck the shit out of her until shes on all fours at ur level

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
yes housemate.
so you lived in cali when you were 18-19 and then moved back to india ?
you said you were 21-22 in another thread
gymmaxxing was in fashion back then
what do you mean by "back then" ?
how long ago are we talking here ?
manlets slaying in HS doesn't count , cuz jbs don't care about height as much as 18+ girls
im early 20s so i cant imagine things changed that much so quick
that's cuz you are 6'3 :lul: , the world looks very different at 5'5
to guys like you , a 5'3 girl is the same as a 5'6 girl , both are short
but from my experience , back when I was in senior high in 2015 , there were like 5 girls in the entire 12th grade who were my height or taller
I'm 26 now and literally every zoomer girl I see on hinge has 5'5-5'7 in her height , and I get height mogged constantly IRL

also ,regarding the 5-5'2 girls , generally they are the ones who have the most height fetish

Last edited:
so you lived in cali when you were 18-19 and then moved back to india ?
i moved back last yr, im 24.
you said you were 21-22 in another thread
did i really jfl might've been trying to fit in
how long ago are we talking here ?
i was in ca from 16-24.
manlets slaying in HS doesn't count , cuz jbs don't care about height as much as 18+ girls
ye hs example was bc i thought u were young like op.
that's cuz you are 6'3 :lul: , the world looks very different at 5'5
to guys like you , a 5'3 girl is the same as a 5'6 girl , both are short
this is true
but from my experience , back when I was in senior high in 2015 , there were like 5 girls in the entire 12th grade who were my height or taller
I'm 26 now and literally every zoomer girl I see on hinge has 5'5-5'7 in her height , and I get height mogged constantly IRL
damn where do u live? theyre obv shorter here but my friends still get lays from OLD in ca rn. esp the 5'5 gymcel he does like 3 dates/wk lol. whats ur face rating?

• Love it
Reactions: makeme183
I'm 26 now and literally every zoomer girl I see on hinge has 5'5-5'7 in her height
if you're in the US, the average zoomer female is 5'5 at most. add an inch of height inflation (women also inflate their height, less than men but they do, many times bc they believe they're taller than they actuallya are), avg is now 5'6, so most girls will put 5'5-5'7 as their height

Last edited:
also ,regarding the 5-5'2 girls , generally they are the ones who have the most height fetish
on average, the shorter a girl is, the more height difference she'll want, but the lower her minimum height requirement will be. the shorter a woman is, the better your chances in general.

this video explains it well:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back