You know it's over when people in different friend groups make it a routine to make fun of your photos

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
This has happened to me in multiple groups in various contexts. Every time we take a group photo or a solo photo of me winning an award or some shit gets out, it always gets posted in the group chat under the context of shitting on it. What can I do, my jaw is fucked up and I can't smile normally. Furthermore, somehow the camera always make me look like some manchu monolid monster.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, Richard Cheese and ambi
This has happened to me in multiple groups in various contexts. Every time we take a group photo or a solo photo of me winning an award or some shit gets out, it always gets posted in the group chat under the context of shitting on it. What can I do, my jaw is fucked up and I can't smile normally. Furthermore, somehow the camera always make me look like some manchu monolid monster.
Thats why i dont take photos anymore

Thats why i dont take photos anymore
I'm forced to so I can maintain my NT facade. And of course I have to laugh off the insults otherwise it all comes crumbling down. I try to find photos that are ugly that I can send back at them but I can't find them. But my monster photos are easy to find every time someone takes one of me (posted on websites and shit)

• So Sad
Reactions: ambi and Richard Cheese
I'm forced to so I can maintain my NT facade. And of course I have to laugh off the insults otherwise it all comes crumbling down. I try to find photos that are ugly that I can send back at them but I can't find them. But my monster photos are easy to find every time someone takes one of me (posted on websites and shit)
I managed to avoid taking any photos from the ages 13-18 lmao there is like 3-4 that i managed to erase from existence.
One time i took a group pic w friends when i was 15 and i looked very ugly, it was pointed out immediately. I made them delete the pic.

After years, i now straightforwardly tell my friends, i think im very ugly, please dont take pics of me or ask me to be in pics and most of them respect it despite convincing me i look good/normal.

My friends literally put a picture of my whole family up on every class whiteboard that im in :lul:

Life is truly unfair

Life is truly unfair
Chads have to heal from having slayed too much. We have to heal because no one ever batted an eye towards us and only sought to use us. So much for adding value to other people's lives, if you're subhuman no one gives a shit. They'll just take and take and take. Of course, when you're in trouble all of a sudden no one gives a shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sodoku and HTN_Mentalcel
Just looksmax, i had the same issue until i looksmaxed like crazy

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel