You know it's ovER when stop having dreams (while sleeping)

apocalypse

apocalypse

jfl I don't remember the last time I had a dream
used to happen multiple times a week
spiritual death trait
over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: deadstock, Deleted member 44368, Ultimate Subhuman™ and 3 others
@Gaygymmaxx you should start doing dream readings move on from numerology

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and apocalypse
it's because nothing interesting happens in our lives just rotting

i still remember my dreams
plus im gonna try to lucid dream

• +1
Reactions: nathan
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i hear voices and nathan
cant relate honestly.

Almost every night I have extremely vivid dreams. They are so interesting and cool that I hate the fact that I wake up and have to live this disgusting 'real life'.

My dreams can go all the way from the most brutal horror-stories, which make me wake up in fear, heart beating fast, in the middle of the night.
To the most loving tales of me as chad with this beautiful wife living in a nice mountain village in total peace and serenity.

My daily vivid dreams are one of the few things which make me happy. And they often dictate the state in which I wake up from.

When I dream of being a chad with stacy wife, I wake up so happy and calm, it's an amazing start to my day.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, cannotbeasked, apocalypse and 1 other person
cant relate honestly.

Almost every night I have extremely vivid dreams. They are so interesting and cool that I hate fact that I wake up and have to live this disgusting 'real life'.

My dreams can go all the way from the most brutal horror-stories, which make me wake up in fear, heart beating fast, in the middle of the night.
To the most loving tales of me as chad with this beautiful wife living in a nice mountain village in total peace and serenity.

My daily vivid dreams are one of the few things which make me happy. And they often dictate the state in which I wake up from.

When I dream of being a chad with stacy wife, I wake up so happy and calm, it's an amazing start to my day.
Yeah same, its always the same dreams tho, me in middle school but everyones in high school age and still no bitches

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
cant relate honestly.

Almost every night I have extremely vivid dreams. They are so interesting and cool that I hate fact that I wake up and have to live this disgusting 'real life'.

The dreams in which I have a Stacy are the worst ones

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and MoggerGaston
@Gaygymmaxx you should start doing dream readings move on from numerology
Send ur dream I can do that already (as can you if high iq and actually remember them)

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
cant relate honestly.

Almost every night I have extremely vivid dreams. They are so interesting and cool that I hate the fact that I wake up and have to live this disgusting 'real life'.

Did you ever send me ur birthday Gaston

Because this is a side effect of certain numbers and very reliably so.

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Send ur dream I can do that already (as can you if high iq and actually remember them)
What does it mean if I have a lucid dream and try to have sex with a foid but I can't manifest one, and when I can she runs from me and I have to chase her and rape her?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
What does it mean if I have a lucid dream and try to have sex with a foid but I can't manifest one, and when I can she runs from me and I have to chase her and rape her?
That's the way you perceive gross rapist incel types

Your subconscious is making it clear, you hate them, and you conscious mind is aware too likely

However your subconscious is the only one aware that you are what you hate

You are the creature you despise.

(Unless ur chad disregard all that)

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse