You know what I'm gonna do?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac Eldorado convertible, Hot pink with whale skin hubcaps, And all leather cow interior, And big brown baby seal eyes for head lights

And I'm gonna drive in that baby at 115 miles per hour, Gettin' one mile per gallon, Sucking down Quarter Pounder cheeseburgers from McDonald's, In the old fashioned non-biodegradable styrofoam containers,

And when I'm done sucking down those greaseball burgers, I'm gonna wipe my mouth with the American flag, And then I'm gonna toss the styrofoam containers right out the side,

And there ain't a goddamn thing anybody can do about it,

You know why?

Because we've got the bomb, that's why

Two words: nuclear fucking weapons, okay?

Russia, Germany, Romania, they can have all the democracy they want

They can have a big democracy cakewalk
Right through the middle of Tiananmen Square, And it won't make a lick of difference, Because we've got the bombs, okay?

John Wayne's not dead, he's frozen. And as soon as we find a cure for cancer we're gonna thaw out the Duke, and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. You know why? Have you ever taken a cold shower? Well, multiply that by fifteen million times, that's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be.

I'm gonna get the Duke, and John Cassavetes, and Lee Marvin, and Sam Peckinpah, and a case of whiskey, and drive down to Texas and

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 6403

:lul: