You know whats crazy?

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Society ingrains bluepilled notions and beliefs into us from a very early age, and its very effective. I would say 99.99% of males are bluepilled on the true nature of women and attraction, the only ones being aware either chads, incels, or high IQ niggas. You ask a random guy 'what draws women to men?' They'll answer with something bluepilled like 'confidence, being funny' or some cucked shit like this. They simply do not acknowledge how important looks are, its dangerously scary how bluepilled normies are on this shit, like they actually believe in the bluepill, its not just a cope for them, thats how they genuinly believe the world works. In western society we as men are taught they we should 'respect and cherish women,' and we will have their attention, but the truth is opposite behaviour is more likely to draw women to a man, being a violent sociopath. Do not bother spreading the blackpill or redpill or whatever you like to call it, the fact is normies are simply so indoctrinated into this naive way of thinking they will reject it completely.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2486 and 5 others
Well, I do think this way but I've had my surprises. I met up once with a foid from an app, her pics were really frauded and I wasn't very happy but as a gentleman I decided to keep it going for that day lol.

Somehow her personality and the way to treat me made me fall in love and I ended upnseeing her with different eyes. She was good looking regardless tbh just not very smart when it comes to looksmax lol but it doesn't change the fact that I was very diddspointed at first...

I would agree but 2019 is a different story, most people I know are somewhat red pilled now..

OOOH... YOU TOUCH MY TALLALA?

You're delusional lol. 80% of men are redpilled so they don't deny the power of looks and money, 10% are bluepilled and the rest blackpilled.

You're delusional lol. 80% of men are redpilled so they don't deny the power of looks and money, 10% are bluepilled and the rest blackpilled.
Im not delusional motherfucker im basing this upon my own experiences with other dudes.

shekel backed percentage numbers

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SikKunt
I don't know where you live but no man i know disproves looks theory. You wanna get attracted? Be attractive. Everyone knows this simple logic

Only hard religion and arranged marriages kept people in line. The 60s ruined everything

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
Well, I do think this way but I've had my surprises. I met up once with a foid from an app, her pics were really frauded and I wasn't very happy but as a gentleman I decided to keep it going for that day lol.

Somehow her personality and the way to treat me made me fall in love and I ended upnseeing her with different eyes. She was good looking regardless tbh just not very smart when it comes to looksmax lol but it doesn't change the fact that I was very diddspointed at first...

low iq

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII