you know whats funny? i am 34yo, broke and sexless and i bet there are like 9 year olds able to make money and get a girlfriend

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
let that sink in.

isnt this the most perverse thing about the world? the 9 year olds are not smarter than me, but they are able to make money and get a girlfriend. isn't that insane to think about? well, getting girlfriend ok i can accept since the 9yo chads can get a gf, i have no doubt, but making money at 9yo is fucking unheard of, yet there are such kids able to do it.

• +1
Reactions: Judas Froome
@paladincel_

Maybe God cursed you because you're a jew!

I mean, yeah, they are infinitely more privileged than you. It honestly doesn't surprise me even 1%.

I have never induced anything in females more than pure primal fear. I can tell. It's fear beyond what I will ever fear in my life, nothing will ever scare me as much as I scared females.

You can be the tallest, handsomest, highest intelligence guy ever and some 5'3 gypsy will be effortlessly kissing the hottest girls ever while you rot, never having been treated even vaguely decently or given a chance by a girl.

The world is deeply unfair and absurd. Only designed to make it so that some are winner and some losers, without reason.

Every time you bluepill yourself you affirm that everything is right to torture you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and _MVP_

I mean, yeah, they are infinitely more privileged than you. It honestly doesn't surprise me even 1%.

I have never induced anything in females more than pure primal fear. I can tell. It's fear beyond what I will ever fear in my life, nothing will ever scare me as much as I scared females.

You can be the tallest, handsomest, highest intelligence guy ever and some 5'3 gypsy will be effortlessly kissing the hottest girls ever while you rot, never having been treated even vaguely decently or given a chance by a girl.

The world is deeply unfair and absurd. Only designed to make it so that some are winner and some losers, without reason.

Every time you bluepill yourself you affirm that everything is right to torture you.
and u know what, i have another theory.

High IQ leads to inceldom

make no mistake, we two are some of the absolute highest IQ humans in the world

mrz and ruud are also giga IQ and they are both civilian virgins (they paid prostitutes)

see how that works?

• +1
Reactions: paladincel_

and u know what, i have another theory.

High IQ leads to inceldom

make no mistake, we two are some of the absolute highest IQ humans in the world

mrz and ruud are also giga IQ and they are both civilian virgins (they paid prostitutes)

see how that works?

High IQ leads to rejecting females because you see through their souls, you see they are satanic.

If they treated me 100% like chad with 0 double standards, I would accept them.

Dont let a 9 year olds dad setup dropshipping company get to you

Yoou can have all the iq u want but u are mentally disabled and conveniently unattractive to the average obese single black mom with 4 kids