You know why im a 33yo Virgin? Its because of my inferior Looks. Both parents ugly, so im ugly too.

_MVP_

_MVP_

If u dont Always feel good u should Focus on crime
Its Not Body dismorphia, its an actual fact that i Look way worse than chads, so its over for me. I Wish i realized this sooner. But i was gaslighted into thinking i dont Look that Bad. No, i Look terrible. Like Mark Zuckerberg. Except that Not even the Chinese Girl wanted me. I have to Accept i am ugly as fuck, and thats why im a permavirgin, but its Not that Bad, i can get rich and buy hookers, i Hope they dont reject me. Good that my Libido is kinda Low, so Masturbation is enough for me, im somewhat asexual

Thats me:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Maalik, ElTruecel and 8 others
Omg don't say that about yourself, you're such a stunna!

• +1
Reactions: murdah, 6′2 still over, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Beyond over for this ugly ass morbidly obese schizophrenic subhuman

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Corleone
But hey its OK, i will Just Focus on increasing IQ and achieving world domination. Who needs a girlfriend?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, BrahminBoss, the BULL and 5 others
Sex is worthless in today's world where there's no difference between a woman and a prostitute

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Zonar, chadmanlet04 and 2 others
Bro looks like a 50 year old alcoholic homeless guy and wonders why he's virgin.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: spark and Kamui
Bro looks like a 50 year old alcoholic homeless guy and wonders why he's virgin.
I dont Wonder, Idiot.

I know its my looks.

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and spark
I don't wanna ended like You lmao, rotting in my own rooms when im on my 30s

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Skywalker, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
But hey its OK, i will Just Focus on increasing IQ and achieving world domination. Who needs a girlfriend?
How are you going to increase your IQ if it's sub 80 to begin with?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
How are you going to increase your IQ if it's sub 80 to begin with?
Im Like an Idiot savant, Just make the best Out of my IQ, im Like Kim Peek, 87 IQ but unlimited memory U Understand?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
I don't wanna ended like You lmao, rotting in my own rooms when im on my 30s
I have a better Life than everyone, its Just i will never have Sex without paying for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, the BULL and mogssssssssssssssss
Im Like an Idiot savant, Just make the best Out of my IQ, im Like Kim Peek, 87 IQ but unlimited memory U Understand?
You need to talk to your nurse to up your haloperidol dosage

Dont Overthink it: If foids dont approach you, its over. I live by the Maxime to never approach foids, either they come or they dont. If No good looking Foid ever approaches you, you gotta Take an L and Accept Ur subchad. Only chads win in this sex-dating-relationship Game.

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: spark

Typical Jew.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
@_MVP_ please do yourself a favor and go to SEA and slay and stop the other bullshit bro......soon you will be 53 and still complaining, like a cuck 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Its Not Body dismorphia, its an actual fact that i Look way worse than chads, so its over for me. I Wish i realized this sooner. But i was gaslighted into thinking i dont Look that Bad. No, i Look terrible. Like Mark Zuckerberg. Except that Not even the Chinese Girl wanted me. I have to Accept i am ugly as fuck, and thats why im a permavirgin, but its Not that Bad, i can get rich and buy hookers, i Hope they dont reject me. Good that my Libido is kinda Low, so Masturbation is enough for me, im somewhat asexual

Thats me:

View attachment 2624263
But Mom said I look like Brad Pitt!

Still mogs me

And that you're in Germany

Jfl muh IQ doesn't matter when you look like this

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
You look like a random American dude from Southern USA.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Mtn non-NTcel

Come back on discord

Inject testosterone

Jst bimax and ur good

Jfl muh IQ doesn't matter when you look like this
He said that in the thread title. If he can't achieve pussy he'll focus on iq