You know you are high inhib AF when...

uglynihilist

uglynihilist

Iron
...In your own dreams you make sure you have your driving license on you when driving :lul:

But seriously, how the fuck do you make yourself low inhib. Not faking it but really how to care less about your own behavior and overthinking small things. I just have this built in me.

I've heard that blasting roids really helps with it. Guys who had experience with injecting did you notice this shift towards low inhib traits? If yes, will it change back once your cycle is over?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, The giga incel, Deleted member 2634 and 7 others
...In your own dreams you make sure you have your driving license on you when driving :lul:

But seriously, how the fuck do you make yourself low inhib. Not faking it but really how to care less about your own behavior and overthinking small things. I just have this built in me.

I've heard that blasting roids really helps with it. Guys who had experience with injecting did you notice this shift towards low inhib traits? If yes, will it change back once your cycle is over?
Post this in off topic tard

great looksmaxxing tip

Just be nt bro

Yeah start experimenting with androgens.

Testosterone dont make you low inhib

just try alcohol or ISSR/benzo but drugs are a looksmin

Some are just naturally more high inhibit (due to genes, IQ, environment, upbringing/past,..)
Overthinking and lack of experience are probably what gives you high inhibitions

What you can do to get less high inhibit is:
1. Be gl (not having failos, and also robust with good height+frame)
2. Exposure Therapy
3. Maybe Meditation(controlling your thoughts)
4. Lifestyle basics(sleep,food,exercising,..) for good hormones

At least that's how I'm trying to tackle it, and I'm pretty high in Neuroticism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 5048
Some are just naturally more high inhibit (due to genes, IQ, environment, upbringing/past,..)
Overthinking and lack of experience are probably what gives you high inhibitions

What you can do to get less high inhibit is:
1. Be gl (not having failos, and also robust with good height+frame)
2. Exposure Therapy
3. Maybe Meditation(controlling your thoughts)
4. Lifestyle basics(sleep,food,exercising,..) for good hormones

At least that's how I'm trying to tackle it, and I'm pretty high in Neuroticism
I'm probably still am considered high inhib, but in the past I'd say I had anxiety and couldn't even talk with people normally at all. I'd get into a fit a day before a meeting, fretting over it, over all the "bad" things that may happen, what would somebody would think of me, etc.
I don't know what has happened, but it's all gone. Not sure how I fixed it. Which sucks, because I don't even know how to give an advice to somebody with similar issues.
Sometimes I start dancing in the street, well, not flat out, but hard to explain... People thought that I'm drunk a few times. I'm a little bit too expressive now maybe or too theatrical, though idk, just seems like so to me.
Anyway, yea...

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I'm probably still am considered high inhib, but in the past I'd say I had anxiety and couldn't even talk with people normally at all. I'd get into a fit a day before a meeting, fretting over it, over all the "bad" things that may happen, what would somebody would think of me, etc.
I don't know what has happened, but it's all gone. Not sure how I fixed it. Which sucks, because I don't even know how to give an advice to somebody with similar issues.
Sometimes I start dancing in the street, well, not flat out, but hard to explain... People thought that I'm drunk a few times. I'm a little bit too expressive now maybe or too theatrical, though idk, just seems like so to me.
Anyway, yea...
How old are you? I mean, most people lose inhibitions with age and experience. For me it's pretty bad tbh, that's why I'm going for "faster" solutions and trying to combat my anxieties. But it's always hard since I'm in no sense confident about my looks, so looksmaxxing kind of creates my baseline "self-confidence" where I always find myself falling to, even after doing all types of methods/tactics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Phenibut or psychedelics will help you low inhibmaxx

• +1
How old are you? I mean, most people lose inhibitions with age and experience. For me it's pretty bad tbh, that's why I'm going for "faster" solutions and trying to combat my anxieties. But it's always hard since I'm in no sense confident about my looks, so looksmaxxing kind of creates my baseline "self-confidence" where I always find myself falling to, even after doing all types of methods/tactics
Late 20s.
It was bad to me too and it made no sense, still doesn't make any sense to me. I figure it's still bad, in comparison to nt people, but I don't notice it myself anymore, nor do I really care.
Try lsd, it will affect you, but I don't recommend.

• +1
No this for the face.

There is no cure. If your low inhib and not a chadlite or chad, its a wrap