You know you are in a shitty area in Europe

They usually have their own villages built in indian slum - architectural style with shacks randomly scattered around, dirt roads, outside toilets and garden hoes as showers.
sounds like @Currylord housing

Commieblocks are a crime against humanity

5BEA4D83 37C2 48D0 B489 32A863B857A7

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 17791
When you are walking down the street in the middle of the day and you see no one else just gypsy guys sitting on the stairs if front of their houses and eating sunflower seeds
View attachment 1813791

Blasting shitty cigány music loudly from the JBL they stole somewhere

No teeth intact but thick fake golden necklaces on every guy
View attachment 1813810

And the obligatory grown ass guy passing you on his kid bike he “got from somewhere”
View attachment 1813795

When gypsy girls are having an argument you can hear them from 2-3 streets far

The other day I saw gypsies bathing their kids in a fountain on a busy public square
:pepefrown:

They always come up to you , ask money for cigarettes and if you dont want to give them they start to curse you in their weird romani language or stab you

@jfcage @TsarTsar444 @Ada Mustang @Lihito @cloUder

When I was in Jewish Quarter walking to the street food square

The number of gypsy's who appriached me asking if I was drugs was a joke jfl

Literally 5 seconds between each guy asking me it was legit cringe hahaha

Thank fuck I'm not same skin tone as these cunts
Over for turks who resemble them lol

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
When I was in Jewish Quarter walking to the street food square

The number of gypsy's who appriached me asking if I was drugs was a joke jfl

Literally 5 seconds between each guy asking me it was legit cringe hahaha

Thank fuck I'm not same skin tone as these cunts
Over for turks who resemble them lol
yeah there are a lots of gypsies selling drugs in the Jewish quarter… also prostitutes and they are often very bold, they’ll straight up walk up to you while waiting in line to a club

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Chadethnic101
When you are walking down the street in the middle of the day and you see no one else just gypsy guys sitting on the stairs if front of their houses and eating sunflower seeds
View attachment 1813791

Blasting shitty cigány music loudly from the JBL they stole somewhere

No teeth intact but thick fake golden necklaces on every guy
View attachment 1813810

And the obligatory grown ass guy passing you on his kid bike he “got from somewhere”
View attachment 1813795

When gypsy girls are having an argument you can hear them from 2-3 streets far

The other day I saw gypsies bathing their kids in a fountain on a busy public square
:pepefrown:

They always come up to you , ask money for cigarettes and if you dont want to give them they start to curse you in their weird romani language or stab you

@jfcage @TsarTsar444 @Ada Mustang @Lihito @cloUder

My uncle payed them to cut down his tree but the gypsies also wanted his car he told them. “Nah it ain’t for sale” so the gypsies picked up their hachet and hammers and my uncle lost it got mad grabbed a knife and (he’s a bodybuilder) picked up the gypsy by the shirt and told him he’ll kill them all if they try shit. The gypsies backed down and continued to cut his tree then left. These people only understand fear

Holy shit. Are these people even humans wtf

"U can take the curries out of jungle,but u can't take the jungle out of curries"

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Whole south Europe is like this, populated by loud 90 IQ insects

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back