You legit can't lose at life as a female

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So there's this weeb girl in our class, she's mad ugly but has a girly voice.

She has every bad feature imaginable except of long midface and low fwhr. Droopy NCT eyes, bushy male eyebrows, recessed chin, weak jaw, low hyoid, shit hip to waist ratio, shit collagen and acne.

Meanwhile she literally has 4 autistic whiteknights helping her out in my class EVERY SINGLE DAY.

It's over. You can't win with women if you're sub7, this isn't some cope. Women only consider an extremely small percentage of men attractive.

I'm gonna make pics of the girl soon and make yall laugh
EDIT: JFL AS I'M DONE WRITING THIS SHE HAS ANOTHER INCEL BOY ASKING HER IF SHE WANTS TO DO THIS TEST TOGETHER SO SHE UNDERSTANDS IT WELL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kosidius, chadpreetcel123, disillusioned and 17 others
legit, there is no such thing as a female incel

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Kosidius, Deleted member 2426 and 8 others
until the new (epi)eugenics plan is installed and only psl 6 + can breed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Top 3 imaginary things:
My sex life
Unicorn
Female incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kosidius, Deleted member 2426, Zeta ascended and 9 others
I'm ogremaxxing and raping that bitch.

Ovet

• +1
Reactions: Kosidius
Being born as a female is already a loss.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1751 and Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kosidius and Zeta ascended
Would you rather be born as an ugly male with capable male brain or as a beautiful female with a stupid female brain? It shouldn't even be a question.
Yes bro

Would you rather be born as an ugly male with capable male brain or as a beautiful female with a stupid female brain? It shouldn't even be a question.
Cope. Regardless of brains, a beautiful female can have everything put on a plate for her. She can get men to wine and dine her, pay her rent, buy her things and give her a comfy life with her only having to give female validation and maybe sex in return.

Last edited:
  • +1
Cope. Regardless of brains, a beautiful female can have everyone put on a plate for her.
How BORING would that be. You must be a low test faggot with zero ambition. Anytime a human is given everything they want they degenerate into a useless mess devoid of happiness.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 685
Cope. Regardless of brains, a beautiful female can have everyone put on a plate for her. She can get men to wine and dine her, pay her rent, buy her things and give her a comfy life with her only having to give female validation and maybe sex in return.

I wouldn't want to be a female regardless.

I like being a Man.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, turkproducer and AbandonShip
How BORING would that be. You must be a low test faggot with zero ambition.
It wouldn’t be boring. Instead of having to wage slave, a beautiful female can do anything she desired. Everything you’re saying is low IQ tbh.

• +1
It wouldn’t be boring. Instead of having to wage slave, a beautiful female can do anything she desired. Everything you’re saying is low IQ tbh.
FUCK WOMEN TBH

FUCK WOMEN TBH
I can’t hate them. Hate the game, not the player. If we were in their position, we would exploit the shit out of the system like they are doing now

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, turkproducer and Deleted member 685
You are projecting your male mindset onto a female body. There is nothing worthwhile that a woman can desire to do, because the female brain is not geared to pursuing worthwhile things. Doing 'whatever you desired' would translate to buying endless amounts of makeup and virtue signalling on social media, possibly advertising some overpriced pseudo-yoga book you wrote while drinking red wine. WORTHLESS.

Everything you’re saying is low IQ
The irony.

You are projecting your male mindset onto a female body. There is nothing worthwhile that a woman can desire to do, because the female brain is not geared to pursuing worthwhile things. Doing 'whatever you desired' would translate to buying endless amounts of makeup and virtue signalling on social media, possibly advertising some overpriced pseudo-yoga book you wrote while drinking red wine. WORTHLESS.

The irony.
Buying endless amounts of makeup, virtue signalling on social media and advertising some shitty book without having to stress about your bills or work your ass off at a dead end job is still a great life. in the view of a woman, that’s probably ideal. It’s only boring in YOUR view because you’re a man. Men and women want different things.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Buying endless amounts of makeup, virtue signalling on social media and advertising some shitty book without having to stress about your bills or work your ass off at a dead end job is still a great life. in the view of a woman, that’s probably ideal. It’s only boring in YOUR view because you’re a man. Men and women want different things.
Why should you as a man, then, desire to experience life the way a woman experiences it? I couldn't think of anything more pathetic. The world is filled with women who would be ready to murder just to live as men, because it is a significant upgrade. In many cases, men are even better at being women than women themselves.

Why should you as a man, then, desire to experience life the way a woman experiences it? I couldn't think of anything more pathetic. The world is filled with women who would be ready to murder just to live as men, because it is a significant upgrade. In many cases, men are even better at being women than women themselves.
Easy validation, the security that western society gives to them and the fact that men throw away everything just to be accommodating towards them are desirable things. I wouldn’t trade being a man for them though.

There’s probably tons of men out there who would murder to live as a woman because of the upgrade when it comes to treatment from society and security. It goes both ways

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Easy validation, the security that western society gives to them and the fact that men throw away everything just to be accommodating towards them are desirable things. I wouldn’t trade being a man for them though.

There’s probably tons of men out there who would murder to live as a woman because of the upgrade when it comes to treatment from society and security. It goes both ways
They are not men, they are faggots. Science agrees.

egg > sperm

a tribe of 10 men and 1 woman will lose against a tribe of 1 man and 10 women in future

men are valued on ability to gather resources and 5% on ability to provide sperm

when women already have resources, guess what happens to resource gathering men

giving women same treatment as men was wrong because women were never equal to men, they were superior based on innate genetic value

however no society lasts with hedonists so be ready and prepare your life exit plan because in a crisis you will be the first one to be thrown in the bin

Last edited:
  • +1
egg > sperm

a tribe of 10 men and 1 woman will lose against a tribe of 1 man and 10 women in future

men are valued on ability to gather resources and 5% on ability to provide sperm

when women already have resources, guess what happens to resource gathering men

giving women same treatment as men was wrong because women were never equal to men, they were superior based on innate genetic value

however no society lasts with hedonists so be ready and prepare your life exit plan because in a crisis you will be the first one to be thrown in the bin
Just LDAR. If a crisis comes, stay in hiding

• +1
I hate every single woman tbh

• +1
So there's this weeb girl in our class, she's mad ugly but has a girly voice.

She has every bad feature imaginable except of long midface and low fwhr. Droopy NCT eyes, bushy male eyebrows, recessed chin, weak jaw, low hyoid, shit hip to waist ratio, shit collagen and acne.

Meanwhile she literally has 4 autistic whiteknights helping her out in my class EVERY SINGLE DAY.

It's over. You can't win with women if you're sub7, this isn't some cope. Women only consider an extremely small percentage of men attractive.

I'm gonna make pics of the girl soon and make yall laugh
EDIT: JFL AS I'M DONE WRITING THIS SHE HAS ANOTHER INCEL BOY ASKING HER IF SHE WANTS TO DO THIS TEST TOGETHER SO SHE UNDERSTANDS IT WELL
Long midface is a good feature on a female

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 685
So Ashild ringhus is a horse bro ?

You trippin
That'd just be 1 anecdote, though it's bullcrap her midface is literally compact

There's this ugly bitch in my class with tons of acne, wears ugly ass glasses, and shitty eye area and she still has three or four orbiters JFL

• +1
There's this ugly bitch in my class with tons of acne, wears ugly ass glasses, and shitty eye area and she still has three or four orbiters JFL
I'm in the same situation bro it's insane

send a pic of her rn.

expose her now my brother

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Lol I know a moroccan genetic trash that's orbiting the most attractive girl in class right now. Jfl I bet he actually thinks he has a chance.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
Yes.

• +1
Rape females

• +1
1496a13e03d030d09710ed355224feba

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 685
water is wet

Girls have it SO much easier

• +1

The irony.
worthless but better thsn crying and masturbating like most sub 8 men (women can also do those 2 things whenever they want btw)

• +1