You legit can't lose at life as a female

girls with male or unisex interests always draw a lot of attention

if she was the same level looks but not into weeb shit i doubt she would get AS MUCH attention

there would still be some ofc men are desperate

i see this all the time with skater girls or sport lasses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 245
You guys should've been there, it's unbelievable seeing the white knights being with her

I hate polygamy and its effects on society.

If life for you is only about validation from the opposite sex, then no, you can't lose. If you always get it though you'd soon be bored and seek for things you can't have.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Anytime a human is given everything they want they degenerate into a useless mess devoid of happiness.

This is such an epic and pathetic cope it's surreal. And it's also a very common cope as well.

The idea that living a life full of material and sexual pleasure is somehow "empty" is the biggest delusion. It's just something that normies and tradcucks made up to make themselves feel better. There is absolutely no downside to living a life like this and you will be 10x happier than the average person while doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If life for you is only about validation from the opposite sex, then no, you can't lose. If you always get it though you'd soon be bored and seek for things you can't have.
That's cope there's always a new woman out there to fuck

WATER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
This is such an epic and pathetic cope it's surreal. And it's also a very common cope as well.

The idea that living a life full of material and sexual pleasure is somehow "empty" is the biggest delusion. It's just something that normies and tradcucks made up to make themselves feel better. There is absolutely no downside to living a life like this and you will be 10x happier than the average person while doing it.
How shortsighted. The US is the most materially abundant country in the whole world, yet its people are some of the most degenerate, sick and divided ones that exist. Social cohesion erodes wherever and whenever living conditions become too ideal. Whereas hard times unite, easy times divide. There are few periods in history where the pitfalls of unbridled abundance reveal themselves as apparently as they do today. Last time was almost two thousand years ago when Rome became decadent.

Not only is your view rationally unjustifiable, it completely disregards the evolutionary history of man, as humans - Europeans especially - did not evolve around abundance, but scarcity. We thrive in hardship. Lack of hardship means slow death. If you live in the West, everything around you is proof of the existence of this death.

Contrary to your point, I will suggest that it is YOU who is coping. Your life lacks meaning, thus you cling to the false notion that the hole within you is really a lack of hedonistic pleasure. I urge you to walk this path down to its ultimate conclusion, so that you may learn how wrong you are. You will not be the first nor the last to come upon this realization.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth