You like Crypto? You might like Chainlink.

Brad_

Brad_

Iron
Well well well. The Crypto Markets are going sideways. We made it out of the Bear Market, and are in Stage 1 of the Bull. Why is the market going sideways for so long? Is it time to buy the realworld and escape the Matrix? Is it time to just get on and move on with life?

No.

As you can see, this sit the Chainlink Chart on the 2w. We have been going sideways for a while now, and have tested the bottom of the Gaussian Channel. Where do we go from here?
A few options.
1) We rise up to the middle of the Gaussian channel, about 12USD, before End of Year
2) We go sideways, LINK bounces from 6-8.50USD
3) We go to the middle of the Gaussian channel, break it, it becomes our support line, and we rise to the top of the Gaussian channel, and the top of the GC becomes our Resistance.

Which is the best scenario? You tell me. However, it is clear that no matter what happens, now is a good time to invest..(not financial advice).
But,
From my current position, I would actually like LINK to go sideways. Why? because then it is building up market structure and momentum. What will this do? LINK will go on a MASSIVE run, going up to ATH and higher, I am guessing a top of around 140-400USD Q1 of 2025. Why do I make such a prediction? Look at the 2nd picture.

This is the chart of ETC, Ethereum Classic.
Screenshot 2023 10 08 203434

Notice any similarities? Market went sideways for a along time. Then a MASSIVE run from 6USD (LINK us bouncing from 6USD to 8.5USD) to 120USD, a 20x. My point is, that LINK has similar market structure, however, it is much stronger, since they developed CCIP, Cross-Chain Interoperability Protocol, which is huge, due to LINK being able to let banks send money to each other, read in to it. LINK will get gas fees, just like Ethereum.

Therefore, Invest in LINK now or you will regret this. Please favorite this post or save it somewhere so that I can flex this on people in 1 years time. I am open for bets. Name another coin (With evidence) that beats the chart of Chainlink. Prove me wrong, give me reasons.
Have a good day.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Krakowski
go back to your biz containment board faggot

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Get the fuck out of here with your crypto shit nigga it's no different than gambling

Crypto is a way for wagecels to cope with being poor and try to convince themselves they're going to be rich

Haha keep on coping

• +1
Well well well. The Crypto Markets are going sideways. We made it out of the Bear Market, and are in Stage 1 of the Bull. Why is the market going sideways for so long? Is it time to buy the realworld and escape the Matrix? Is it time to just get on and move on with life?

No.

As you can see, this sit the Chainlink Chart on the 2w. We have been going sideways for a while now, and have tested the bottom of the Gaussian Channel. Where do we go from here?
A few options.
1) We rise up to the middle of the Gaussian channel, about 12USD, before End of Year
2) We go sideways, LINK bounces from 6-8.50USD
3) We go to the middle of the Gaussian channel, break it, it becomes our support line, and we rise to the top of the Gaussian channel, and the top of the GC becomes our Resistance.
View attachment 2479252
Which is the best scenario? You tell me. However, it is clear that no matter what happens, now is a good time to invest..(not financial advice).
But,
From my current position, I would actually like LINK to go sideways. Why? because then it is building up market structure and momentum. What will this do? LINK will go on a MASSIVE run, going up to ATH and higher, I am guessing a top of around 140-400USD Q1 of 2025. Why do I make such a prediction? Look at the 2nd picture.

This is the chart of ETC, Ethereum Classic.
View attachment 2479253

Notice any similarities? Market went sideways for a along time. Then a MASSIVE run from 6USD (LINK us bouncing from 6USD to 8.5USD) to 120USD, a 20x. My point is, that LINK has similar market structure, however, it is much stronger, since they developed CCIP, Cross-Chain Interoperability Protocol, which is huge, due to LINK being able to let banks send money to each other, read in to it. LINK will get gas fees, just like Ethereum.

Therefore, Invest in LINK now or you will regret this. Please favorite this post or save it somewhere so that I can flex this on people in 1 years time. I am open for bets. Name another coin (With evidence) that beats the chart of Chainlink. Prove me wrong, give me reasons.
Have a good day.
Not sure if link will go to 120usd.
Alot of alts, don't ever even come above the peak of their first ever peak during their first bullrun.

So maybe 50 usd as next peak, can be more reasonable estimation.

• +1
Not sure if link will go to 120usd.
Alot of alts, don't ever even come above the peak of their first ever peak during their first bullrun.

So maybe 50 usd as next peak, can be more reasonable estimation.
Sure, I was predicting 50USD September 2024, March 2025 100+

Just a piece of of advice: You should shit in your hands and clap, then smear it on your face. Then if that's successful, hang yourself.

bluf thinks he is slovakian hokey player

Sure, I was predicting 50USD September 2024, March 2025 100+
if big players, like blackrock will use them in da future. Than Chainlink can really pamp hard, I think.