You look better IRL than in pictures if you have good forward growth

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
IRL = 3D = Forward growth can easily be seen.
Picture = 2D = Forward growth can't easily be seen.

If you have forward growth you may look bad in pictures but better irl.
If you have no forward growth you can look better in pictures than you do irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, HorseFace and RedPilledStemcel
Can confirm. Im 3-4psl in pics but about 2.5 psl irl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
damn looks like I gotta see jeff seid irl to see if he has good forward growth lol.

Attachments

• 21E85B31-FA7F-49D0-92DC-77B1E296883B.jpeg
    21E85B31-FA7F-49D0-92DC-77B1E296883B.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 93
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
yeah now it would be great to find a viable way to judge forward growth
depending on my aspiness when taking pics (and i dint mean frauding) i have godlike forward growth or none at all

Wow my forward growrh is probably my best "feature".

Fat Nose and narrow face makes me look awful in pics.

Lifefuel

I look bad in both

Yes absolutely, only think enabling me to accept my face as of right now. But flatness can be fixed with lefort + orbitar rim implants

This is a nice cope op.

This is a nice cope op.

That is correct, it may be a statement that originated from a unhappy state of mind, so you could call it a cope. But there is no denying there is truth to this, so it doesn't matter never the less.

Ryan Bosling and Jake Gyllenhal, both flat faces are A listers. (yes im aware that they have status and facial harmony but still)

That is correct, it may be a statement that originated from a unhappy state of mind, so you could call it a cope. But there is no denying there is truth to this, so it doesn't matter never the less.

Ryan Bosling and Jake Gyllenhal, both flat faces are A listers. (yes im aware that they have status and facial harmony but still)
The reason i said it's a good cope is not because he is wrong but it's because he is trying to find a justification as to why he doesn't look attractive enough/as attractive as he would like to be in pictures. The truth here is, good looking people look good in pictures and look even better irl. I cope like this sometimes too.

The reason i said it's a good cope is not because he is wrong but it's because he is trying to find a justification as to why he doesn't look attractive enough/as attractive as he would like to be in pictures. The truth here is, good looking people look good in pictures and look even better irl. I cope like this sometimes too.

Well off course good looking people lo
ok good in both, that's out of the question. As i implied, even if it is a justification it is a truth.

If you have more forward growth, your face has more definition in pictures. Less forward growth appears as an undefined, fat face in pictures no matter how low your body fat is.

Truth. I have a forward grown maxilla and chin but I'm really unphotogenic and I have to used a good camera with a long focal length to minimize lens distortion just to not look subhuman in a photo.

If you have good forward growth taking a pic with back cam with flash on will make it obvious

Doubt it but it would be lifefuel. I at least have some forward growth.

I've been told the same by some people / my ex. Sadly I'm too high inhib to benefit from this advantage, also not hot enough to have women throwing themselves at me.

not all pictures r taken from front

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery