You looksmax for the average life

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
23,737
Reputation
23,662
I mean, no matter how good looking you are. There's people who can compete with you or mog you. All this shit only works for regular normie life settings. Because as soon as you open a certain door, there are plenty like you.

So I'm not sure. Can you really feel that special?
 
I mean, no matter how good looking you are. There's people who can compete with you or mog you. All this shit only works for regular normie life settings. Because as soon as you open a certain door, there are plenty like you.

So I'm not sure. Can you really feel that special?
IQ and skill mog is way more brutal. 99.999999999999% of humans will never amount to anything.
 
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL

Similar threads

Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
3
Views
41
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
Surfsup
Replies
0
Views
45
Surfsup
Surfsup
vitobassu
Replies
2
Views
23
mxl4chi1
M
scuderia
Replies
32
Views
154
j1gga
j1gga
F
Replies
0
Views
15
faIIout
F

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top