"You make me feel like I'm losing my virginity, first time everytime when you're touching me"

6ft4

Kraken

I find these lyrics blackpilling because it basically confirms that no matter how high you make her feel it can never surpass the feeling she felt when she lost her virginity, it doesn't matter if you mog the guy she lost it to, that memory will be ingrained in her for life and you wont surpass it.
I was once slaying a JB who was a gigawhore and lost her virginity at a very young age and she let it slip during a convo that the first few times she had sex it felt amazing (when she was younger and her dopamine receptors were completely fresh)
She then tried save it by saying that sex with me felt like that as well but the damage was done to my ego, I knew that I could never induce the same emotions that the first guy who fucked her could

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Afrikancel, Marsiere214 and 3 others
keep crying over used vagina:p maybe lurk her instagram more, and coom to the fantasy of her giving u attention autist

Makes me elated to have fucked my girl and took her virginity. Popped that mf cherry like a balloon!

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Never slayed a virgin crew :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214 and 6ft4