You missed out on innocent teenage love

Hellstrom

Hellstrom

Iron
Most of you niggas here missed out on teenage love, the pure symbol of life, almost like childish naivety. Where she doesn't expect you to be a wealthy man, doesn't expect gifts from you or money. Where she doesn't keep a roaster of plan b subhuman male friends just in case. Where she doesn't cheat on you emotionally. Where she would sneak out of her home late at night to spend some time with you, maybe just to even sit in silence, BUT WITH YOU. Where she just loves you for who you are as a person, not exactly your looks (to some extent).

Where she imagines a house full of your kids while cooking dinner screaming smth like "Heeey!! Don't step on my carpet haha I just washed it!! : D" or kissing you on the way to work.

You will never ever ever EVER get to comprehend this type of naive feelings someone COULD have for you, never. Someone is cumming on your parallel stacylite/HTB universe wife you were supposed to meet 5 years ago AS WE SPEAK, but you decided to stay home EXACTLY that day so it never happened.

You missed out on it playing some video games in your sperm-smelling basement + not getting enough vitamin D to grow + deteriorating your eyesight + not socializing. ITS GONE:soy:. FOREVER.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, fxckz, Samsepioler and 8 others
It wouldn't have been innocent because I was always evil.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, standardcel and Hellstrom
stfu nigger let me cope

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel, Gaygymmaxx and Hellstrom
It wouldn't have been innocent because I was always evil.
No you werent. Child is neutral at birth, its not evil. Society shapes you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, Acion, truthhurts and 2 others
like it or not, it's the brutal truth. You cannot escape the teenlovepill

• So Sad
Reactions: Hellstrom
yeah.. :feelswhy:

i might still have an ounce of luck if i try, but im too low inhib and non nt to cold approach a girl without seeming like im trolling or doing it as a dare, especially since my type is shy quiet introverted nerdy girls, BUT ITS SO OVER IM GOING TO DIE ALONE AND MISERABLE

I was never able to develop a mature mind because I didn't creampie virgin JB pussy:feelsrope:

Most of you niggas here missed out on teenage love, the pure symbol of life, almost like childish naivety. Where she doesn't expect you to be a wealthy man, doesn't expect gifts from you or money. Where she doesn't keep a roaster of plan b subhuman male friends just in case. Where she doesn't cheat on you emotionally. Where she would sneak out of her home late at night to spend some time with you, maybe just to even sit in silence, BUT WITH YOU. Where she just loves you for who you are as a person, not exactly your looks (to some extent).

Where she imagines a house full of your kids while cooking dinner screaming smth like "Heeey!! Don't step on my carpet haha I just washed it!! : D" or kissing you on the way to work.

You will never ever ever EVER get to comprehend this type of naive feelings someone COULD have for you, never. Someone is cumming on your parallel stacylite/HTB universe wife you were supposed to meet 5 years ago AS WE SPEAK, but you decided to stay home EXACTLY that day so it never happened.

You missed out on it playing some video games in your sperm-smelling basement + not getting enough vitamin D to grow + deteriorating your eyesight + not socializing. ITS GONE:soy:. FOREVER.
not old enough to understand this but happy that I experienced teen love :feelsgood:

sorry but too long for my tiktok brain friend attention span
dnr
+1 rep for the effort tho

• JFL
I missed out on living in medieval Europe thats way more brutal then "muhh teenage love"

• JFL
you sound super weak

• WTF

yea then you break up with the bitch and have the lowest confidence on the planet

i didn't miss out, i intentionally chose to ignore/avoid it.

love and sex are so low iq and primitive. i rather fuck hookers and focus on more important things :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• +1
Real, that’s how i know that eventually, i will be responsible for my death

• So Sad
real. shit is so over. i was the coolest motherfucker when i was in elementary, confessions and crushes all the time. then middle school arrived and i became a faggot who was only popular with the boys and not the girls anymore. then high school came and i became an extra faggot loser and was popular with nobody

thanks for reminding me i totally forgot

real. shit is so over. i was the coolest motherfucker when i was in elementary, confessions and crushes all the time. then middle school arrived and i became a faggot who was only popular with the boys and not the girls anymore. then high school came and i became an extra faggot loser and was popular with nobody

thanks for reminding me i totally forgot
Its fine, the best years are coming

i didn't miss out, i intentionally chose to ignore/avoid it.

love and sex are so low iq and primitive. i rather fuck hookers and focus on more important things :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
based but what about romance experience and proper mental development (my failo:feelswah:)