You misunderstand the PSL rating

Art of Pattinson

Art of Pattinson

Gold
I believe it is necessary to reach a certain PSL score. The most beautiful people have Around a high PSL, while those at the highest level look strange because the maximum PSL tends to resemble the Gigachad meme. and he is, to put it mildly, not the pinnacle of attractiveness
Gigachad
It is important to calculate this optimal score, as harmony and other factors are important but to a much lesser extent than attractiveness.

For example, Bella Hadid has one of the highest PSL scores, unlike Jessica Alba. But it's obvious that 40y Alba has infinitely more attractiveness than 25y Bella.
Bella3 4295116 jessica alba 240 x 140 gif gb66ze7ii98km2ll
Jordan also has the highest PSL, unlike Pattinson, who looks terrible in almost all photos, but has more than infinite sexual attractiveness.
35 600x600 Donde esta robert pattinson 2018 que hace peliculas 6623

We need to calculate what this range is. I'm roughly estimating it to be around 6.3 - 7.15

what range do you think it is?

response to this topic: https://looksmax.org/threads/psl-is...mical-coloringpill-too.1175262/#post-17436581

@FUE Mogger @deadstock @Nick.Harte @truthhurts @Clqs @TechnoBoss @ascension traitor: @Darkeningstar

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Nick.Harte, truthhurts and 4 others
We need to calculate what this range is. I'm roughly estimating it to be around 6.3 - 7.15

what range do you think it is?
If you mean the 1-9,9 scale I think there is no such thing as too high score. Bella and Jordan just look to out of the ordinary and that’s why Pattinson and Alba can catch up to them lookswise. They have also have other things going for them like HUGE actor halo.

Also Jordan when he was 19 Mogs Patt to the shadow realm.

You have to max out everything you can when it comes to attractiveness it’s not only 1 metric taken in to account

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Art of Pattinson
Aliens are less attractive plus attainability halo

It's legit, I know HTBs irl who get approache way more than exotic stacies

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Art of Pattinson
all ratings are pretty futile since appeal is not very measurable. not everything is a math equation

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
If you mean the 1-9,9 scale I think there is no such thing as too high score. Bella and Jordan just look to out of the ordinary and that’s why Pattinson and Alba can catch up to them lookswise. They have also have other things going for them like HUGE actor halo.

Also Jordan when he was 19 Mogs Patt to the shadow realm.

You have to max out everything you can when it comes to attractiveness it’s not only 1 metric taken in to account
In the PSL ranking, there are only 8 points. A person with 8 points does not exist yet. The maximum as of today is 7.5, like Matt Bomer, for example. There are probably fewer than 5 people in the world with such a score. The PSL rating is calculated more complexly and in more detail, unlike the classic rating, where there are many more people with 9+

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and FUE Mogger
Jessica alba is mtb

Bella hadid looks way better than her

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Bella Hadid doesn't have a high PSL score lol