You must hide blackpill and looksmaxxing for our ascension

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
Buddy boyos,i am very serious.
If everyone is starting to looksmax.It will be even more over for us.
We should hide all the knowledge for us

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, prgfromnl, IWantToMax and 5 others
everyone is looksmaxing already buddy boyo
looksmaxing became popular, it's widespread all over the world....

everyone is mewing by this time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, born2shitforced2wipe and Deleted member 1707
it will happen in few years, i mean everything will spread, knowledge we collected will be stolen by stupid normies, foids (yeah they can use a lot) and chads...

Everyone tries to look good but there are levels of how far are you're willing to take it. We just happen to be the maximum exponent of that

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, IWantToMax, born2shitforced2wipe and 5 others
Most people only do soft looksmaxing

Their bone and genetic destiny was determined the day they were born

Meh, mewing is a meme and do you seriously think average normie would even consider something like modified lefort 3? Daily reminder that the vast majority of pslers themselves never had even a single surgery, there is nothing to worry about

• +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe and Deleted member 1680
We need to spread wrong information guys
Like mouth breathinf

• JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl and IWantToMax
Low IQ thread

Buddy boyos,i am very serious.
If everyone is starting to looksmax.It will be even more over for us.
We should hide all the knowledge for us

Just make your people even more subhuman bro

We need to spread wrong information guys
Like mouth breathinf
youre seriously just trash how can you even breathe with your low iq? go hang yourself

Yep

Keep coping ,if you want to be seen as subhuman with chads around you,it's your choice

Yes i actually care and want everone to fucking ascend

Yep

Keep coping ,if you want to be seen as subhuman with chads around you,it's your choice
you want to spread wrong information just so you can look better than other people? first of all this is complete low iq shit because this wont help shit but your monkey brain cant understand this second of all you are worthless trash if you think like that im disgusted by you seriously

and no im not seen as a subhuman even with chads around but that doesnt fucking matter

Nothing to worry about boyo, I will be running for world president next year with the platform of a strict eugenics and child development policy to make everyone beautiful forever, make sure to vote for me

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and born2shitforced2wipe
If everyone is good looking, no one is good looking
Exactly, and if this happens the personality meme would actually come true and we really would be living in a bluepill world LOL
Oh wait I forgot about money

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 2810
Exactly, and if this happens the personality meme would actually come true and we really would be living in a bluepill world LOL
Oh wait I forgot about money

If everyone below 5 psl became a 5 psl. That would leave maybe 3% of the population above that.

In other words hypergamy would be completely out of control, so just be glad how it is now.

its fine because looksmaxxing is not possible, unless you count regrowing hair

If everones good looking then personality actually matters

Then you are also fucked.
If everyone below 5 psl became a 5 psl. That would leave maybe 3% of the population above that.

In other words hypergamy would be completely out of control, so just be glad how it is now.

Also this

At a certain point such a level of hypergamy is unrealistic. What, are these Chads going to have a harem of 10000 women each? No one wants that. Hypergamy is always localized and will just switch modes. If not looks, then status of some kind, some other delimiter you can use to stratify men.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
At a certain point such a level of hypergamy is unrealistic. What, are these Chads going to have a harem of 10000 women each? No one wants that. Hypergamy is always localized and will just switch modes. If not looks, then status of some kind, some other delimiter you can use to stratify men.

Of course but it would comical.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood