You need 100k before you start investing

height

height

6'5" lookism super m0d
I turned 3k into 16k last year but i realized there is no point investing with this little money. It just takes too much time. 100k is the absolute minimum you need to make good money. I have diagnoses asperger so don´t expect to ever have these returns. If you are an average guy don´t even bother. You need understand every market and you have to do extensive research before you invest. If you do that you have a chance at being good in this game. It will also take time to notice the patterns you are good at trading. XRP for example is extremely hard to scalp for me unless there is a big break up. I predicted the bull market last year and the crash this year. imo btc still hasn´t found the bottom. I would still expect a 40% drop from here. Maybe more.

Screenshot 611

Screenshot 91
Screenshot 92
Screenshot 85
Screenshot 110
Screenshot 350
Screenshot 727
Screenshot 694
Screenshot 359
Screenshot 102
Screenshot 94

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Not really. You need quick cash to really invest. If you save up $100k over the course of 5 years then you're going to be super cautious in investing. While if you get lucky every once in a while and get a quick $100k contract for a month of work, you will be more inclined to risk it on high reward investments.

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
if u can turn 3k into 16k from ur analysis consistently. just get some leverage and you'll be the richest man on earth in a few years

but you cant, just stop talking

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 21192, Unmoggablegingercel and 1 other person
you just need to be lucky. You can change $100 to a million in 2 years you just need to get lucky and always get in at the beginning of a pump or squeeze and sell near the top consistently. Easier said then done. There are so many tickers that pump +50% on a weekly basis you just need to be knowledgable. Use stocktwits aswell, has some high iq people on it but you need to learn to not fall for attempted pump posts or fud posts.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
you just need to be lucky. You can change $100 to a million in 2 years you just need to get lucky and always get in at the beginning of a pump or squeeze and sell near the top consistently. Easier said then done. There are so many tickers that pump +50% on a weekly basis you just need to be knowledgable. Use stocktwits aswell, has some high iq people on it but you need to learn to not fall for attempted pump posts or fud posts.
Not really nigga