you need a dick up your ass

ropemax

ropemax

hmm
@Vermilioncore a black cock pumping your silly cunt senseless. Such a slutty little faggot

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy, Zeruel and Xangsane
who the fuck is bob
DF080806 293D 4A52 93F0 A18ADC77AFAF

.org users stop thinking about a BBC (impossible)

what a projecting cocksucking faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, BearBoy, Zeruel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i have no clue about us time zone
where u been, at work? finally learned how to do drinks correct?
Quit that job already mofo, couldn’t make any drinks right. I’m not the guy for that job. Espresso? Cappacino? Frappe? All the same shit to me, what’s the difference? They’re all coffee just with different name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Quit that job already mofo, couldn’t make any drinks right. I’m not the guy for that job. Espresso? Cappacino? Frappe? All the same shit to me, what’s the difference? They’re all coffee just with different name

whats your new job? i bet you fucked up already many times and boss thinks you are negative iq

whats your new job? i bet you fucked up already many times and boss thinks you are negative iq
I am a doctor now at a small office

• JFL
i have no clue about us time zone
where u been, at work? finally learned how to do drinks correct?
fr, what does that mf do all day

• +1
You're that assistant who fondles old men's ballsacks and sticks your finger up their asses
That’s what you want to do? Instead of thinking about sticking a finger up a girls asshole this bozo be thinking about fondling old farts balls 💀💀💀 broke back mountain ah mf

That’s what you want to do? Instead of thinking about sticking a finger up a girls asshole this bozo be thinking about fondling old farts balls 💀💀💀 broke back mountain ah mf
Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore