You need to be extremely mentally strong as a man

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
There are very high chances that your going to be dealt a shitty hand in life as a man. Almost every man that I know has had a great moment of suffering in his life, yes, even rich chads. There is a very small ammount of men who just flow through life without problems, while as a foid, unless you are severly low iq or mentally deranged, you have a guaranteed win.

That is why you need to literally be a tank, you need to be able to endure so much pain, both mentally and physically. If you can't manage it, you will perish, period.

And this is not some bluepill/redpill garbage, this is pure blackpill fact.

So go and never give up.
Bleach ikkaku

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex, forevergymcelling, MoggerGaston and 17 others
My balls are full with coom they slap against my leg with each step, the weight of my balls anchors me and improves my posture, women take notice of my high T energy I’m ready to breed them at any moment,

meanwhile your shriveled up raisins are dying because you’re a dopamine fiend with no self control hunched over with no energy:tiny::tiny:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Pollorex, MoggerGaston and 3 others
My balls are full with coom they slap against my leg with each step, the weight of my balls anchors me and improves my posture, women take notice of my high T energy I’m ready to breed them at any moment,

meanwhile your shriveled up raisins are dying because you’re a dopamine fiend with no self control hunched over with no energy:tiny::tiny:

Excited Hell Yeah GIF by ABC Network

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84056
There are very high chances that your going to be dealt a shitty hand in life as a man. Almost every man that I know has had a great moment of suffering in his life, yes, even rich chads. There is a very small ammount of men who just flow through life without problems, while as a foid, unless you are severly low iq or mentally deranged, you have a guaranteed win.

That is why you need to literally be a tank, you need to be able to endure so much pain, both mentally and physically. If you can't manage it, you will perish, period.

So go and never give up.
View attachment 3143262

Attachments

• goodjob-thumbsup.gif
    goodjob-thumbsup.gif
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Surfsup, Clown Show and JohnDoe
high iq

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and JohnDoe
Good thread and very true. I am in that suffering part of life right now. Mentally you need to be a juggernaut as a man otherwise you'll crumble and fall into despair and hopelessness.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Men who are will succeed in life

• +1

So go and never give up.
View attachment 3143262
Read every molecule, this is truth and common knowledge, true jbw theory is just be woman theory

• +1
Just be stoic bro :soy:

• +1

So go and never give up.
View attachment 3143262
Why your avi bold nigga:forcedsmile::lul:

• +1
only think i hate is the High standard. Life would be nicer if people did not have High aff standard now days.

Last edited:
  • +1
Clown show lets change bro stop rotting

• +1
I wasn't even dealt a hand

its over