You need to be surrounded by hot girls to want to approach

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
If you live in area where you have to wait an hour for a single attractive jb to walk by, I don't know how you would ever build up the desire to approach. It takes like five hot girls to make me want to approach the sixth. I have to live in cities with a high concentration of young thin white girls or I would stay celebate my whole life. Can't imagine living in buttfuck nowhere with the average bmi being around 24, and everyone young person moves out the second they can. Would fucking hang myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy3000, vermillioncorefan, laaltin and 2 others
Screenshot 20240510 144300 CapCut

If you live in area where you have to wait an hour for a single attractive jb to walk by, I don't know how you would ever build up the desire to approach. It takes like five hot girls to make me want to approach the sixth. I have to live in cities with a high concentration of young thin white girls or I would stay celebate my whole life. Can't imagine living in buttfuck nowhere with the average bmi being around 24, and everyone young person moves out the second they can. Would fucking hang myself.
I can’t approach women coz I never leave my room, and when I do and go out with my friends I make sure to go to unknown places so no one can see my face

Approaching was fun at a certain time. I’ve done it for so long I can’t be bothered anymore. I’m done with clubbing too. Events all summer 2024.

Approaching was fun at a certain time. I’ve done it for so long I can’t be bothered anymore. I’m done with clubbing too. Events all summer 2024.
Random approaches during the day near your place mog

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I need to travel to this country , cause lot of ugly ass spics and black foids near my place.