you need to CREATE opportunities

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
you need to talk to women, invade ther lives, be intrusive.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, aBetterMii, Deleted member 24593 and 4 others
Chad has to do none of that.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735

> are you sure that's all I need bro?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 21735
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21044
subhuman mindset, youll end up achieving nothing thinking like that
Muh mindset. :soy:

"Wow he has such a great mindset i just wanna suck his dick." :lul:

Kys cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 16371 and virren
Muh mindset. :soy:

"Wow he has such a great mindset i just wanna suck his dick." :lul:

Kys cuck.
nice iq retard, not everything in life revolves around sex

The reward for a wicked man is a wicked women the bible says. The bible also lets me know that most women are wicked. That was in those times. so what do i think is the case for these times worst in righteousness?

Mankind is programmed to go around like a bunch of animals, working like drones and caring to carnalities. Going up to women and courting them like a bunch of jesters unaware of blackpill and bible truths. Now here we are having sex and committing fornication thinking we are playing it slick with god by saying shes my girlfriend/boyfriend trying to shy away from true commitment, or marrying the girl and getting the reward of flesh.

All a waste of time. Even marriage is nothing more than easing the temptation of the flesh justly. but it wont ascend any man or women past this human suffering condition. Wont make you chad, and wont help your wallet. Wont help your moral precision either as its feminine to be a jester to the carnal female who already is raised unjustly and aggressively by the elites against adam.

I get it though. Its a big problem we have here with men courting women. but imo, id rather suffer for the escape. My high T levels and DNA demand i not simp. Cant be out here like the high E betas who are out here clowning. Thats not what the mashiach was showing to do.

No bullshit situations. Men are scarce, and they also would come up to a celebrity, a chad, and their father. Or at the very least not treat him like shit. Yes i technically have a impact on the situations that opportunity's occur in, but im not the one in control of who grabs it, or if they desire to. If i want to be in a healthy male and female dynamic i have to be the opportunity. but without true respect in the biblical, the value and purpose of a mans role in relationships, and the purpose of commitment has become like salt without saltiness. Something to be thrown around and stepped on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24906, Sprinkles and GamerCel
nice iq retard, not everything in life revolves around sex
I'm not saying everything revolves around sex you illiterate cockroach.

@Polar

What?

The reward for a wicked man is a wicked women the bible says. The bible also lets me know that most women are wicked. That was in those times. so what do i think is the case for these times worst in righteousness?

Mankind is programmed to go around like a bunch of animals, working like drones and caring to carnalities. Going up to women and courting them like a bunch of jesters unaware of blackpill and bible truths. Now here we are having sex and committing fornication thinking we are playing it slick with god by saying shes my girlfriend/boyfriend trying to shy away from true commitment, or marrying the girl and getting the reward of flesh.

All a waste of time. Even marriage is nothing more than easing the temptation of the flesh justly. but it wont ascend any man or women past this human suffering condition. Wont make you chad, and wont help your wallet. Wont help your moral precision either as its feminine to be a jester to the carnal female who already is raised unjustly and aggressively by the elites against adam.

I get it though. Its a big problem we have here with men courting women. but imo, id rather suffer for the escape. My high T levels and DNA demand i not simp. Cant be out here like the high E betas who are out here clowning. Thats not what the mashiach was showing to do.

No bullshit situations. Men are scarce, and they also would come up to a celebrity, a chad, and their father. Or at the very least not treat him like shit. Yes i technically have a impact on the situations that opportunity's occur, but im not the one in control of who grabs it, or if they desire to. If i want to be in a healthy male and female dynamic i have to be the opportunity. but without true respect in the biblical, the value and purpose of a mans role in relationships, and the purpose of commitment has become like salt without saltiness. Something to be thrown around and stepped on.
So basically "Work on yourself and then women will come to you" mindset?

So basically "Work on yourself and then women will come to you" mindset?
Not really. You can work on yourself and women still prob wont come to you in todays time.

I didnt really take a opposite stance against op, hes kind of right. In todays time your pretty much playing a game of RNG desperation where your chances are higher if you do demand and "take" what you want.

And thats my point, its a game. The habit of chasing women is a game and not valuable opportunity's. Its sort of a waste of time when it comes to the real values and meanings of life. Men r raised today to have this lookism type idea of male success, and desire the dopamine of it, but even with courting cute women i highly doubt they will give men the satisfaction they truly desire. The rewards of playing are simply not beating the costs of playing the game.

Last edited:
Not really. You can work on yourself and women still prob wont come to you in todays time.

I didnt really take a opposite stance against op, hes kind of right. In todays time your pretty much playing a game of RNG desperation where your chances are higher if you do demand and "take" what you want.

And thats my point, its a game. The habit of chasing women is a game and not an equal opportunity. Its sort of a waste of time when it comes to the real values and meanings of life. Men r raised today to have this lookism type idea of male success, and desire the dopamine of it, but even with courting cute women i highly doubt they will give men the satisfaction they truly desire. The rewards of playing are simply not beating the costs of playing the game.
But men want to have sex so what are we suppose to do?

But men want to have sex so what are we suppose to do?
According to scripture, the purpose of marriage is for a man to become one with his wife. And to resist the temptation of the devil aka fornication etc.

""the intention is for sexual union to happen on a regular basis. it allows that, by mutual agreement, sex may be put on hold while husband and wife devote themselves to prayer for a time. This does not mean a person can't be devoted to prayer on a day they engage in sex with a spouse. Instead, the verse seems to be describing a special devotion to prayer, perhaps during a time of fasting. Once that time is concluded, however, sexual activity should resume. the verse seems to assume that human beings who experience strong sexual desire will struggle with self-control after a while. He also reveals that Satan will take advantage of that struggle to tempt with sexual sin. The closest thing to a rule or schedule the word offers, then, seems to be that sex between spouses ought to happen with some mutually-agreed frequency.""

but like i said, in todays time, your exchanging opportunity of sex to your opportunity of resources, etc., but the value of just a sex is not just. This is a modern day problem and is what most pillers hate about modern day commitment. You need to require more.

And you will be looking forever to find a women who is justly looking for just a sex to commence balanced transaction. The whole "he/she only wants to have sex with her/him" is ignorant at best, especially considering the value of all of that jestering around. " At that point, the costs of going around and trying to find her will be well over the cost of your purpose of finding her, and even if you do, leaving you tempted and in a worst state than where you started off at.

Its a dilemma tbh. Ironically the best choice to just set up the ideal conditions for balanced opportunity. Cast the net for fish, and if you dont get the fish, work on your setup. but never dive in the river to try to swim and grab a fish, and dont just fish without going home for shower, shit, and rest/other more important activities either. Even if your hungry, you don't do that.
And when you get the fish, dont just carve out the head and eat the eyes, or take a look at it and let it go. You eat the whole fish and even the bone for stock.

Last edited: