you need to have no standards in 2024

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
the price of pussy is too high. Stacy? HTB? LTB??? Are you fucking crazy??? these girls got infinite options. You need to go for psl 1 girls, actually psl 0 ones, preferably fat too. you canot afford to have standards as a man, even the pig woman can get chad. will you stand aside or will you fight for your pig woman oneitis???

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and PseudoMaxxer
the price of pussy is too high. Stacy? HTB? LTB??? Are you fucking crazy??? these girls got infinite options. You need to go for psl 1 girls, actually psl 0 ones, preferably fat too. you canot afford to have standards as a man, even the pig woman can get chad. will you stand aside or will you fight for your pig woman oneitis???
If that's the case I'd legit rather be an inkwell

Not that I have much of a choice anyway

But fuck going for a 1 PSL bitch
I'd rather jack off to stacies then throw away my dignity like that

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
If that's the case I'd legit rather be an inkwell

Not that I have much of a choice anyway

But fuck going for a 1 PSL bitch
I'd rather jack off to stacies then throw away my dignity like that
just turn off the lights and pretend she is your oneitis....

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: maximum cope31 and Brus Wane
Meanwhile the lowest value one has the highest standards

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
your mentality, vibe and attitude in love/sex and your role in it are your biggest obstacles in achieving it.

at some point you will have to accept this and realize your strategy isn't going to lead to success.
And the proof of that is the failure you are getting with your current strategy in the present, and the failure in your near-past.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and heightmaxxing
its your mindset bro:soy:

your mindset:

its the reality
your reality, your mindset.

There's no way in hell that you believe the average person (with a dating/sex-life) has a mindset like this:

>the price of pussy is too high. Stacy? HTB? LTB??? Are you fucking crazy??? these girls got infinite options. You need to go for psl 1 girls, actually psl 0 ones, preferably fat too. you canot afford to have standards as a man, even the pig woman can get chad. will you stand aside or will you fight for your pig woman oneitis???

There's no way in hell that you believe the average person (with a dating/sex-life) has a mindset like this:
what even is the average person at this point?

most men won't make it through these hard times

• +1
but u have no standards

what even is the average person at this point?
some guy who looks like this:
104834506-portrait-of-an-average-guy-in-his-late-teens-early-twenties.jpg

who had his first becky girlfriend at age 18, couple of years in LTRs, then had a few years of dry-spell, and is now in a new LTR with a new becky his age at 28yo.

• Hmm...
some guy who looks like this:
104834506-portrait-of-an-average-guy-in-his-late-teens-early-twenties.jpg

who had his first becky girlfriend at age 18, couple of years in LTRs, then had a few years of dry-spell, and is now in a new LTR with a new becky his age at 28yo.
this guy is incel here