You need to insult women on their appearance/SMV

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Mongrelmania
They're shallow creatures and that's all they care about. If you call them stupid, even if it's true, then that doesn't affect her ego.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Charisma, Bonecel01 and 10 others
This only works if they find you attractive to begin with. If a female doesn’t find you attractive, there is truly nothing you can say to her that will faze her.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, try2beme, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
This only works if they find you attractive to begin with. If a female doesn’t find you attractive, there is truly nothing you can say to her that will faze her.
You consistently have the worst takes

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Eriot Lodger
IMG 20240602 WA0002

They're shallow creatures and that's all they care about. If you call them stupid, even if it's true, then that doesn't affect her ego.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel
That's not totally true. You can call women fat and old and if they're self-conscious about that then it'll still have an effect.

In fact, sometimes they'll even ENJOY being insulted and denigrated by Chad. If they're not attracted to you and you still show them that you think she's ugly then she'll think "wtff not even that ugly dude likes me?? I must be hideous!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel and 3 others
That's not totally true. You can call women fat and old and if they're self-conscious about that then it'll still have an effect.

In fact, sometimes they'll even ENJOY being insulted and denigrated by Chad. If they're not attracted to you and you still show them that you think she's ugly then she'll think "wtff not even that ugly dude likes me?? I must be hideous!"
I’ve found that women are able to rationalize and cope away absolutely anything and everything that they need to in order to survive.

If an ugly man insults them, there is a strong likelihood that in their head, they will be thinking:

“this incel is mad that he is ugly and can’t get laid and is choosing to take out his rage on me because he is an impotent ugly incel”

Because women aren't like men. They only care about validation. A guy wouldn't care much if an ugly girl insults him, but women always care about all the gossip and social games type shut.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Foids have high self-esteem because simps, incels and cucks give in and let them have it, because they're desperate. If women didn't have all these options to be polygamous and have white knights then the fragile card house of supremacy would implode.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I start making slick comments on their appearance like when they ask me what i think about their looks ill say “ you could use more filler in your upper lip and more eyeliner for pfl “

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ElTruecel and Eriot Lodger
I start making slick comments on their appearance like when they ask me what i think about their looks ill say “ you could use more filler in your upper lip and more eyeliner for pfl “
Then she will think (or say if she’s bold enough)

“Why does this ugly creep know what filler and eyeliner are? He is probably gay, that makes sense”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore and Jova
Then she will think (or say if she’s bold enough)

“Why does this ugly creep know what filler and eyeliner are? He is probably gay, that makes sense”

If they're not attracted to you and you still show them that you think she's ugly then she'll think "wtff not even that ugly dude likes me?? I must be hideous!"
Lol, every woman has now tons of orbiters and simps who praise her every day. Just because some random ugly dude will pop up once in a while who will insult her appearance doesn't mean anything if the majority of men compliment and worship her.
I mean think about it this way: imagine you're a Chad and all the hot girls want you, but some fat, ugly girl calls you ugly or something - would you really care about her and her opinion when you're already banging tons of beautiful girls?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 51576
Lol, every woman has now tons of orbiters and simps who praise her every day. Just because some random ugly dude will pop up once in a while who will insult her appearance doesn't mean anything if the majority of men compliment and worship her.
I mean think about it this way: imagine you're a Chad and all the hot girls want you, but some fat, ugly girl calls you ugly or something - would you really care about her and her opinion when you're already banging tons of beautiful girls?
No but most girls aren't drop dead gorgeous and dating Chad. That's a PSL perversification of the SM. If you tell a chubby 4 she's a nasty fatass I promise you she'll feel it. But of course you don't even notice these girls and think "leave them alone" even when they shit all over you and talk that crap behind your back.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
No but most girls aren't drop dead gorgeous and dating Chad. That's a PSL perversification of the SM. If you tell a chubby 4 she's a nasty fatass I promise you she'll feel it. But of course you don't even notice these girls and think "leave them alone" even when they shit all over you and talk that crap behind your back.
Well, guess what - even those chubby 4s still get more attention from desperate guys and action, so they can just ignore those who occasionally insult them.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Well, guess what - even those chubby 4s still get more attention from desperate guys and action, so they can just ignore those who occasionally insult them.
They don't give a shit about desperate guys. When will you understand?? You're literally contradicting yourself. How don't you see that? On one hand you're saying foids don't care about "ugly guys" opinion, then on the other hand, you say it's because some "ugly guys" wanna bang them that they don't care about it.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
They don't give a shit about desperate guys. When will you understand?? You're literally contradicting yourself. How don't you see that? On one hand you're saying foids don't care about "ugly guys" opinion, then on the other hand, you say it's because some "ugly guys" wanna bang them that they don't care about it.
What, when did I say that?

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
What, when did I say that?
Well ok, you said they get action from "desperate guys", but isn't that essentially the same as so called "ugly guys". You never see chadlites+ desperate except for maybe in prison.

An average dude's attention don't mean much to these beckies, so they're egos can still be frail. Only way it's not frail is if everyone, including you me and the cat down the street keeps telling her "yass queen! You a 10!"

Or keep simpin' but don't complain when these hoes start expecting more and more while giving less and less of themselves.

BTW Don't insult women randomly! I actually just mean you should stand up for yourself. Don't think that a woman is above you because they're worse in almost every metric. Forget courtesy. Unless the woman is a Lady, but unfortunately that's pretty rare in today's society.

this is such bad advice, women are taught to value beauty since their teens so if u insult this u will literally make them insecure and eventually leave u no matter how good looking u are

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy
told a chick from tinder she has nct. She almost had a stroke

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
this is such bad advice, women are taught to value beauty since their teens so if u insult this u will literally make them insecure and eventually leave u no matter how good looking u are
This isn't for getting in a girls pants. I guess average men are just too pathetic, desperate and horny to change the situation. Nevermind, forget I even said anything.

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√
This isn't for getting in a girls pants. I guess average men are just too pathetic, desperate and horny to change the situation. Nevermind, forget I even said anything.
saying this to a chick u wanna date is worse for everyone involved

• +1
Same nigga if he got chance to hit

"All women's are angles and mans are monsters"
IMG 20240602 WA0002

:feelswhat::Comfy:

saying this to a chick u wanna date is worse for everyone involved
Again, your one-tracked mind is unable to fathom why anyone would do anything except for the sole purpose of having sex. We're operating on different wavelengths bro and that's ok.

• JFL
Again, your one-tracked mind is unable to fathom why anyone would do anything short of the sole purpose of having sex. We're operating on different wavelengths bro and that's ok.
nigga you should hop on the Linkedin wavelength if youre insulting women in your free time

• JFL
nigga you should hop on the Linkedin wavelength if youre insulting women in your free time
I'm not familiar with that. It's a looks related forum so ofc were gonna talk about looks. Maybe incels.is would be better for you.