Heinrich-Himmler.jpg

cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Looks234, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 10 others
When i use to think mental imagery
They always Masculine AF
Like those 80s actors
lol you been watching too many films kids.

you need to look at CEOs and political leaders to know that looksmax theory doesn't expand to actual careers and leadership.

in fact - in modern day corporations and organisations, people who are overly masculine get pushed out pretty fast. there's a focus on nurturing a more inclusive environment at top institutions, and people would feel threatened by the typical chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, AlwaysHaveQuestions, SOS-Sonic and 3 others

you need to look at CEOs and political leaders to know that looksmax theory doesn't expand to actual careers and leadership.

in fact - in modern day corporations and organisations, people who are overly masculine get pushed out pretty fast. there's a focus on nurturing a more inclusive environment at top institutions, and people would feel threatened by the typical chad.
I didnt say it make you a commander retard
I said it make you look like one

true
I didnt say it make you a commander retard
I said it make you look like one
high trust mogs?
tbh
top ceo's /old money are masc(like 50% of ceos being 6 ft +)

old military commanders
khalid ibn al-waleed 'tall, broad-shouldered'

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
It's impossible to be taken seriously if you have a sub 24 inch bideltoid and shit frame.

Most guys today next to a woman with the "average bideltoid" of 18-20 inches. He's barely larger than her frame wise.

My mom's real dad with a 26 inch bideltoid with his 2nd wife. Notice how his frame is way larger than her, and he's a decent bit taller
Whatthefuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Navy SEAL officers
jocko.jpg

• +1
Jocko Willink is a certified chad.

• +1

it does, just not black and white

• +1

cope
Russian president, Russian defense Minister, another Russian president at the beginning of their career

• JFL