You need to NICHEMAXX to Maximize SMV if you aren't Chad

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Eating Finestaride and Adderall for breakfast

Makes perfect sense to me. Choose a niche there is demand for and embrace it to the max so you are able beat other guys that match your attractiveness but don't appeal as much to a given foids preferred niche. Chad can afford to be average in his displayed identity because his looks alone are enough to beat every competitor. What do you think?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 2816, Gaia262 and 2 others
What niche?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, angloidcel and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I've seen eboymaxxing / skaterboy maxxing whatever you wanna call it ascend men who would be boring and average looking otherwise (grow your hair out, get very skinny or lean, cool fashion style, get tattoos n piercings, pretend to enjoy listening to bladee etc)

obviously this is very short lived you can't pull that off in your mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Gaia262 and TrestIsBest
I've seen eboymaxxing / skaterboy maxxing whatever you wanna call it ascend men who would be boring and average looking otherwise (grow your hair out, get very skinny or lean, cool fashion style, get tattoos n piercings, pretend to enjoy listening to bladee etc)

obviously this is very short lived you can't pull that off in your mid 20s
Yeah but when you get older there are plenty of other niches. Some are more conductive to slaying (say bodybuilding) whereas some are more conductive to LTR (say lawyer, financebro, medicine)

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Gaia262 and Deleted member 5815
Can u tell me in pm what would fit me the most?
Sure bro I can try. Depends on your (future) career and interests too. Also what kinda girls you'd like to attract.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
With the niche max I think its best for people who fall in the no mans land between Pretty boy and maesthetic which seems to be pretty common, I think that prep or greaser are good ones to go for, thoughts op?

all copes for me tbh

my niche is thug Maxx but I'm literally so neurotic only way is too druggie max and risk my life even tho I have stem college degree

Jacked
Tattoos
Skin Fade
Dark, slim fit clothing that accentuates physique

Don't have to be pretty, if you maximize sex appeal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 15827