You niggas do the most bruh 😂😂😂😂

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
You know that stupid bitch that made the racist tiktok? This is her now

86049BC7 0004 4E6C 848A 5F749A855B53 70142681 87DE 4C6D 89D4 DE205F528FD8
stupid bitch got boxed in her eye 😂😂😂

Bitch expects us to shed tears 😢😢😢

lmfaoooooo. Everyone is taking out their anger on her now. Her and her boyfriend are ruined, they’ll be scrubbing the grill at a McDonald’s soon enough.

I hope someone who’s high T asf finds her and finishes her off once and for all. Her life is over anyway, beating her into a coma won’t change anything

🤣🤣🤣🤣 fucking retards bro

@LordNorwood
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Aesthetic
@yang

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER, Over, Deleted member 2597 and 25 others
Got the original racist post brah

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and ScuffedCel
Link to tiktok vid?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger and Blackout.xl
probably faking for damage control. I will curb stomp her head tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, FutureMogger, Chadelite and 7 others
She also got corona virus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Jagged0 and Blackout.xl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 685, FutureMogger and 3 others
She the one who did the rant about Asians? Or the one who said that Asians should die when they reach 16? They all look the same

• Woah
Reactions: TheMewingBBC

They are fucked lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: diggbicc, Over, Deleted member 1560 and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Over, Deleted member 3795 and 14 others
Now someone has to finish the job

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 1464

They are fucked lol

Bro...
Dont they have any idea how fucked they are if they show any signs of racism?ESPECIALLY against blacks?
She litterally just killed herself in this video holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino, diggbicc, Deleted member 3795 and 6 others
Giphy 4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Over, Deleted member 2597 and 9 others
ye jfl
meanwhile everyone trolls curries 24/7 and nothing happens
You only get respect when u demand it
curries should learn from their black brother

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slayerino, Over, Madhate and 7 others
I went back and forth with her brother who defended her on Instagram. It’s deleted so I’m not getting doxxed, but it felt good verbally annihilating them and him falling for my traps. Gain 50 followers thanks to him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggingmachine, Somalipirate, diggbicc and 5 others
“Wahhhh me and chad can’t have our pampered life because I’m a stupid slut that thought posting a racist tik tok online with my name and face would not in any shape or form fuck me over wahhh”
Normies are so retarded this dumb bitch deserves it

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Blackout.xl
WTF Why is Society filled with enraged Bonobos?

Indians get bullied on a daily; Corona-Virus showing how hypocritical Westerners and Blacks are. Gooks being killed for being Gooks. And noone cares

But then crying over this?

Cant you see the huge bias?

GLOBALISM IS THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED.
When people try to keep their regions/nations homogeneous (doesn't matter which ethnicity) to avoid racial tension and actually preserve culture, they get shamed into oblivion and slurred with Racism

This dogma is so obvious and those Normies who preached about Anti-Racism were the first to bully the Gooks in the last month

How does it feel like to be the privileged race in a white-country

white soyboys are so cucked, let alone the rampaging degeneracy they have to cope with

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, hoodmaxxnigga, Magnesium and 12 others
Damn I didn't know I hit her that hard

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: moggingmachine, Deleted member 4570, FutureMogger and 1 other person
LOL TBH
STUPID BITCH

In 10 years her life will still be better than a 2psl male

• +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga and Blackout.xl

Indians get bullied on a daily; Corona-Virus showing how hypocritical Westerners and Blacks are. Gooks being killed for being Gooks. And noone cares

When people try to keep their regions/nations homogeneous (doesn't matter which ethnicity) to avoid racial tension and actually preserve culture, they get shamed into oblivion and slurred with Racism

This dogma is so obvious and those Normies who preached about Anti-Racism were the first to bully the Gooks in the last month

white soyboys are so cucked, let alone the rampaging degeneracy they have to cope with
Feels fulfilling

Btw OP those are two different accounts, the one on the left is a fake account and that pic is from the “coal burner” meme sfcels love to use

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moggingmachine, Deleted member 685, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Btw OP those are two different accounts, the one on the left is a fake account and that pic is from the “coal burner” meme sfcels love to use
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and TheMewingBBC
Tbh i dont care that they were muh racist but do love to see me some beaten-up white girl with big ego.

• +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga, Over, Deleted member 1560 and 4 others
I've seen you post racist shit against curries.

Nigger calling the pot black.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 4570
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Blackout.xl
kill niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Madhate
I like how this forum constantly shits on curries and rice and casually calls bbc's nigger but as soon as some low iq subhumans actually attack bbc's we all got their backs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Somalipirate, hebbewem and 3 others
bruh she's larping so they will feel bad for her and confort her (and buy membership of his onlyfans ofc). you underestimate their iq for manipulating situations on their favor.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and stuckneworleans
Honestly I don't give a fuck about blacks, whites, asians or anyone not in my social circle
But fuck that low IQ melted face hoe
Why act like this
Why her boyfriend this fucking stupid

Why race still matter this much?

I like how this forum constantly shits on curries and rice and casually calls bbc's nigger but as soon as some low iq subhumans actually attack bbc's we all got their backs
brainwashing and indoctrination by society. most people here are as dumb as normies. they feel fine being racist towards curries and muslims but once someone says something about niggers their mental programming kicks in.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and FutureMogger

Nobody respects curries or gooks cause they never got respect through force, they just sat there and took all the jokes at them and embraced them, thats why people are less likely to make fun of blacks cause they wanted respect

BBC POWER MOGS NGL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and FutureMogger
lmao social justice warrior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Isn't that the girl who had black boyfriend and then got beaten by him?

This, I knew I recognized the girl on the left and how he was beaten by his boyfriend or husband, not some random guy.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and TheMewingBBC
Racism should be a crimw

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 1560, diggbicc and 1 other person
What tiktok?

Got the original racist post brah
it was that retarded "make something with labelled cups of water" meme and it was about black people, cups were named shit like "on welfare", "goes to prison" etc. etc.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and PenileFacialSurgery
Dumb hillbilly inbred cumskin redneck mayos

I mean they aren’t wrong

But the post isn’t funny and imagine thinking you can make that without consequences JFL, good riddance.

and yes
86A083A9 87F0 41DC 9B08 A81E8117CF98

But He actually said “niggas” not “niggers”, huge difference, is actually one of the best comedians of all times, actually had something smart to say about it wasn’t just hateful

and he’s actually black, he can talk about this.

This was years ago, still lots of controversy.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Dumb hillbilly inbred cumskin redneck mayos

I mean they aren’t wrong

But the post isn’t funny and imagine thinking you can make that without consequences JFL, good riddance.

and yes
View attachment 368816

But He actually said “niggas” not “niggers”, huge difference, is actually one of the best comedians of all times, actually had something smart to say about it wasn’t just hateful

and he’s actually black, he can talk about this.

This was years ago, still lots of controversy.
Wtf, now I love Chris Rock

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and PenileFacialSurgery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back