You niggas do the most bruh 😂😂😂😂

I like how this forum constantly shits on curries and rice and casually calls bbc's nigger but as soon as some low iq subhumans actually attack bbc's we all got their backs
Virtue signalling.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and BigBiceps
Virtue signalling.
I think because Niggas actually have redeeming qualities and many still like black people here

chinks and Curries have ZERO redeeming qualities

BBCs slay, and got badboy thug aura and halo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I think because Niggas actually have redeeming qualities and many still like black people here

No.

If there were no BBC's on this forum u will be supporting and laughing at what the couple did, everyone be like jfl at these cucks ruining these young guys just because they made some of niggers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery

Let's be honest tho, asians have more redeeming qualities than blacks. As you just said, maybe black people are just more likable to the general public and it is also seen as tenfold more racist to insult a black man than a japanese man, because the japanese man won't make a big deal out of it later on.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 2597
No.

If there were no BBC's on this forum u will be supporting and laughing at what the couple did, everyone be like jfl at these cucks ruining these young guys just because they made some of niggers.
Me???? Im mixed with some BBC, everyone I know is BBC other than Latinos, stfu

Twitter ruined them, you didn’t know they were virtual signallers?

They honestly deserve it for being so fucking low IQ and unfunny

We laugh at everyone’s failure here, OP is black, shut the fuck up.

Let's be honest tho, asians have more redeeming qualities than blacks. As you just said, maybe black people are just more likable to the general public and it is also seen as tenfold more racist to insult a black man than a japanese man, because the japanese man won't make a big deal out of it later on.
This, I don't agree with u. But, u guys are virtue signallers just like normies rn. He's saying what u guys are afraid to say.

Nothing to make up for their micro penises, zero sex appeal and autism

The inside doesn’t matter, but Asians are cucks on the inside.

1D261CCF 43F5 4B95 A528 8A9442764E1A
6E8D4E85 BC93 4498 8DB2 AC0F88C01F56
DA72AC57 A02E 4A05 9D22 F9B5228444C5
D2EAF04A F4FC 41D2 893F 88FE26D09603
25273E78 3758 4A35 B0D6 767AD9A40DE3
96432478 F743 4E8C BC7A EBE37341AEB6

Vs

109275FE CE9C 4925 9E52 55766E662F0D
3037C118 73E4 4A29 A4FC EA384973F757
6C1E8AC5 7095 44A3 9AED 9EE28E2CD772
36566BA3 C209 48CF AF8C 32ED2F1105F4

You’re actually being biased, I’m just being objective and stating the facts

Black people are loved a million times more than Asian although hated more, Asians are nothing but calculators and Chinese food in the US and most the west, now Chinese food and corona virus has made it worse for them

Asian men will never be attractive, Asian women will always be for subhuman whites.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 2597

View attachment 368842View attachment 368844View attachment 368846View attachment 368848View attachment 368849View attachment 368851

Vs

View attachment 368841View attachment 368843View attachment 368845View attachment 368852

Black people are loved a million times more than Asian although hated more, Asians are nothing but calculators and Chinese food in the US and most the west, now Chinese food and corona virus has made it worse for them

Asian men will never be attractive, Asian women will always be for subhuman whites.
Ur right tbh I was biased

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery

View attachment 368842View attachment 368844View attachment 368846View attachment 368848View attachment 368849View attachment 368851

Vs

View attachment 368841View attachment 368843View attachment 368845View attachment 368852

Yes, but Asians are VERY hardworking, determined and build actually functioning societies. Who cares how they look, but they make a big contribution to the world, they develop technologies, make investments etc. Africa can't do none of that shit atleast as of now, as there are 0 functioning African countries in the world that wouldn't be totally dependent on the help and kindness of Europe, America and Asia.
I myself respect a hardworking Asian father, who works 16 hours a day to give his offspring the best kind of education and some kind of standard of living way more than some rapper who can only speak of weed and prostitutes.
Also what I hugely respect is that if they move to the west, they never cause any trouble and are polite and hardworking on a level that puts my own countrymen to shame.
And no, they're no low T or high inhib in general, they're just more polite and well mannered, but they are historically one of the fiercest warriors there ever was. They conquered everything that came to their way, and the famous Mongol conqueror Genghis Khan fathered so many children that today 1/200 of the whole worlds population is his offspring. It's absolutely crazy to think about, but it is true.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino

Users who are viewing this thread

Back