you niggas seem to have found solutions for everything except

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
egg shaped head. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO WITH IT? THERE ARE LITERALLY NO ANGLES HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BE GOOD LOOKING???:rage::rage:

X_SGH_FaceShape2020_ImageMen_OVAL-min.png

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, Slob, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
reincarnation

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße, klamus, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
bonesmash

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
Jaw implants and hair transplant for hairline lowering+ haircut that changes the shape

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa, Alexanderr and 4 others
forehead implants from eppley

Hollow cheeks

egg shaped head. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO WITH IT? THERE ARE LITERALLY NO ANGLES HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BE GOOD LOOKING???:rage::rage:

doesn't have to be a failo, look at that delisola dude that people jerk off to

ultimately the shape of the chin & it's anterior projection is more important. But if you really care, chin wing/ visor osteotomy + jaw angle implants or fillers can will do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Elvisandreaa, Preoximerianas and 6 others
Mouthbreath

that's an egg shape. how are forehead implants gonna help?
basically like this here, however with an implant that reaches more to the front => wider more squarer forehead

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
doesn't have to be a failo, look at that delisola dude that people jerk off to

ultimately the shape of the chin & it's anterior projection is more important. But if you really care, chin wing/ visor osteotomy + jaw angle implants or fillers can will do.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652

he has good chin and a low hairline

Jaw implants and hair transplant for hairline lowering+ haircut that changes the shape
what are some hairstyles that make your face more angular

Just narrow skull , dolichocephaly
Only implants
Actually yes its big but underrated failo
@Won'tStopNoodling seems to paid a lot attention to this failo

Sean O'pry nas narrow skull
Over

Barett skull or death

Just narrow skull , dolichocephaly
Only implants
Actually yes its big but underrated failo
@Won'tStopNoodling seems to paid a lot attention to this failo
list all Implants needed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 10494 and 2 others
Egg shape skull checking in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and sandcelmuttcel
diamond, heart or ldar

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
diamond looks good
I think diamond is like oval but with giant cheekbones
That face shape
I thought you want wider skull which would look squarer and have square temples
Anyway
Male Custom Forehead Widening Implants 300x221

Implants are good too widening , of course try to find PEEK instead of silicon implants

• +1
Head shape is a meme. An increase in bigonial width or zygos flare laterally would immediately change the look of the shape for instance. Same with a more square chin.

• +1
Reactions: Playerhater1
how to achieve them? I'm giga lean but I barely have hollow cheeks
Decent zygos and jaw with narrow palate. If you're flat faced then you have to get really lean (sub 10%) to have them

Head shape is a meme. An increase in bigonial width or zygos flare laterally would immediately change the look of the shape for instance. Same with a more square chin.
no shit
how to get these changes? they're not possible or barely possible if you include implants.

no shit
how to get these changes? they're not possible or barely possible if you include implants.

ZSO modified cut for Zygos. Modified chin wing for bigonial width. If you have recession obviously Bimax would be most appropriate first.

• +1
ZSO modified cut for Zygos. Modified chin wing for bigonial width. If you have recession obviously Bimax would be most appropriate first.
where I can find before afters?

where I can find before afters?

The modified chin wing there is one prominently on here. Good result and obvious gain in BG width. ZSO is still a relatively new procedure to my knowledge but there's a guy on Lookism who's been posted here before and it did wonders for his undereye area but it wasn't too masculinized. I learned about the modified cut from Surgerymaxx but only look in to ZSO AFTER you correct your lower third.

• Hmm...
The modified chin wing there is one prominently on here. Good result and obvious gain in BG width. ZSO is still a relatively new procedure to my knowledge but there's a guy on Lookism who's been posted here before and it did wonders for his undereye area but it wasn't too masculinized. I learned about the modified cut from Surgerymaxx but only look in to ZSO AFTER you correct your lower third.
ZSO is pretty old dude

ZSO is pretty old dude

My apologies then. I must have mistaken it for something else. Regardless, inquire about it and ask about modification to make a more masculine cut as opposed to the results that yielded more rounded, low set outcomes.

• +1

one piece of advice: ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS keep your sides long if you have this head shape. no fades. ever. also preferably grow out your hair. if you go bald with this shape just kys

I have a small head with wide jaw. Alien occiput finish.

But some people say I have an oblong face.

Confusing