You often have to slay a girl right there in the moment or your chance is gone

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Had a message from a teen slut on Tuesday night at 11pm saying wys tonight asking if I wanted to hang out.

Obvious bootycall but had to be up early for work the next morning- I said I can’t but let’s hang tomorrow. Even as I did this I knew I might have missed my chance , she was probably in a horny mood right that instant and would bail by the morning (this is what happened btw), the next day she like sorry I can’t meet you I’m busy packing (JFL at the excuse). I could’ve just slayed her that night but it was so late and I was so tired! A golden oppurtunity missed- idk how many more white skinny sluts I have chances with at my age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Hero of the Imperium, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
:blackpill:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 8608
are you chad bro? mirin bootycalls

are you chad bro? mirin bootycalls
If I was chad this wouldn’t hurt so much cos my oppurtunities would be endless

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
If I was chad this wouldn’t hurt so much cos my oppurtunities would be endless
then your a retard

why didnt you fucking slay? whats ur bodycount to actually turn this shit down

• +1
then your a retard

why didnt you fucking slay? whats ur bodycount to actually turn this shit down
It was 11pm and I had to be up for work the next working at 7am + I was hoping she would just reschedule to the next day.

However there’s a few times this has happened to me now where a girl has wanted sex that night and I haven’t been able to for logistical reasons so I tried to reschedule then they bailed when I rescheduled. I have learnt from this lesson when you get bootycall like that it is a one of oppurtunity where the girl is super horny in that moment and you must seize it!!

33 slays btw

But if I had of slayed this girl she would’ve been in the top 5 or so of my slays sex appeal wise

Last edited:
obv, no one is waiting for you in an endless sea of fishes. she just hooked up with some1 else

• +1
obv, no one is waiting for you in an endless sea of fishes. she just hooked up with some1 else
BRUTALLLL!!!

I should’ve just gone and fucked

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
It was 11pm and I had to be up for work the next working at 7am + I was hoping she would just reschedule to the next day.

However there’s a few times this has happened to me now where a girl has wanted sex that night and I haven’t been able to for logistical reasons so I tried to reschedule then they bailed when I rescheduled. I have learnt from this lesson when you get bootycall like that it is a one of oppurtunity where the girl is super horny in that moment and you must seize it!!

33 slays btw

But if I had of slayed this girl she would’ve been in the top 5 or so of my slays sex appeal wise
top 5 definitely worth going to work tired nigga

i run on 4 hours of sleep regularly. just lay pipe and go home, it'll make her even more addicted to you tbh, they love being left in the dust. makes them feel less attractive and think that fucking again you will prove that isnt true

sexless virign btw, was any of that accurate in your opinion? :lul:

• +1
This is underrated. Women are really impulse driven and you have to fuck them when theyre ready or else you will miss out on the opportunity forever
Had a message from a teen slut on Tuesday night at 11pm saying wys tonight asking if I wanted to hang out.

Obvious bootycall but had to be up early for work the next morning- I said I can’t but let’s hang tomorrow. Even as I did this I knew I might have missed my chance , she was probably in a horny mood right that instant and would bail by the morning (this is what happened btw), the next day she like sorry I can’t meet you I’m busy packing (JFL at the excuse). I could’ve just slayed her that night but it was so late and I was so tired! A golden oppurtunity missed- idk how many more white skinny sluts I have chances with at my age

Ya definitely. I’ve for sure missed out on some pussy through the years due to this

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

Ya definitely. I’ve for sure missed out on some pussy through the years due to this
Same happened to me. I just don't fully understand why someone can be that unreasonable and nuts. It's even hard for me to believe. But it's real.

Same happened to me. I just don't fully understand why someone can be that unreasonable and nuts. It's even hard for me to believe. But it's real.
Women are very impulsive, also alcohol

top 5 definitely worth going to work tired nigga

i run on 4 hours of sleep regularly. just lay pipe and go home, it'll make her even more addicted to you tbh, they love being left in the dust. makes them feel less attractive and think that

Ngl looking back I fucked up hard should’ve slayed her there and the
fucking again you will prove that isnt true

sexless virign btw, was any of that accurate in your opinion? :lul:

62ea9ac8e9ff710a696e9882

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801