You only got one life

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
And most of us end up as 5-6/10 with shityy or average face bones. Some of us end up as 5'6. Some as curries/asian/blacks.

You only got one life and you cannot change the appearance of your avatar. Forever you will know that out there someone lives on easy mode just because he is handsome and tall. And you will never be like him, you will never have it as easy as Chico or Bateman who can seduce any woman and fuck her easily and basically be a walking sensation.

You will never have this:

What is it in us that makes us want to feel unique and admired? Everybody wants to be special that's why it is hard to accept that you are mere 5/10 or for some slightly below/above average.

You will live a boring life like most mortals on this gay Earth. You will never be a sensation.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, BrettyBoy and Deleted member 616
jokes on them, cus they'll never find this site 😏

It's good I can cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 351, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: swedecel, Bennett, Gebirgscel and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, SikKunt and nausea
What is it in us that makes us want to feel unique and admired? Everybody wants to be special that's why it is hard to accept that you are mere 5/10 or for some slightly below/above average.

You will live a boring life like most mortals on this gay Earth. You will never be a sensation.

This is the hardest blackpill to swallow. That’s why I’m a faithful all or nothing theorist: be chad or death.

• +1
Reactions: Over
most of the population on earth looks like an average/ slightly above average recessed guy or girl yet there living normal happy lives.
for most of us the problem isn't our looks its our fucked up minds

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Over and nausea
Its only a selected few who are truly living the life on constant mega dopamine rush.
people like chicoor your city 8/10slayer who can fuck every women.
Its them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045 and Over
most of the population on earth looks like an average/ slightly above average recessed guy or girl yet there living normal happy lives.
for most of us the problem isn't our looks its our fucked up minds
Yes, yes. Perhaps delusionmaxx is the way to go. You often see normies thinking they are 8/10 because they never seen actually good looking person, they dont know who is Chico or Barrett and they dont know anything about facial development. That's why they think they are good looking because fashion or new haircut.

Perhaps it is right. Blackpill is like getting stabbed by Morgul Blade, you descend into the realm of shadows. Maybe deluding yourself with psychiatrist that you look good is the way to go, and surround yourself with positive people.
It's either that or rope boyos. As a sub 5 male I can tell you there is no way I'm gonna make it into my 30s.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765 and Deleted member 3045
This thread got very dark very quick.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 685
Yes, yes. Perhaps delusionmaxx is the way to go. You often see normies thinking they are 8/10 because they never seen actually good looking person, they dont know who is Chico or Barrett and they dont know anything about facial development. That's why they think they are good looking because fashion or new haircut.

Perhaps it is right. Blackpill is like getting stabbed by Morgul Blade, you descend into the realm of shadows. Maybe deluding yourself with psychiatrist that you look good is the way to go, and surround yourself with positive people.
It's either that or rope boyos. As a sub 5 male I can tell you there is no way I'm gonna make it into my 30s.
high iq response
what i think is that normies see these models as the weird looking ones, like you said most people dont have proper bone development like models. all they see usually is slightly recessed people all of the time so they start to believe that is good looking. and then when they see these models that look different (because of good bone structure) to everybody they just label them as the wierd looking ones.
this is also why aiming to look like these models is stupid imo. sure they are better looking but at the end of the day all that matters it the opinions of the people around you

• +1
Reactions: Over
Life was never meant to be enjoyed.

high iq response
what i think is that normies see these models as the weird looking ones, like you said most people dont have proper bone development like models. all they see usually is slightly recessed people all of the time so they start to believe that is good looking. and then when they see these models that look different (because of good bone structure) to everybody they just label them as the wierd looking ones.
this is also why aiming to look like these models is stupid imo. sure they are better looking but at the end of the day all that matters it the opinions of the people around you
Exposure and your local surroundings is important too. How many girls know that Chico or any other giga slayer exist? How many non-English speaking girls (if you're not from US or UK)? How many girls in your town? How many girls in your work or school?

It might work like this: some girls dont even know that you can look like PSL8 (because they never seen one its 1 in 10 milion) so their subconscious looks scale that they rate people with is smaller and easier, it's like there is no PSL1-8 for them but its 1-7 and so 7 is like 8 for them.

Some people maybe never even seen PSL7 in their lifes (not living in world top cities like NY) so scale is even smaller, like a PSL1-6 where 6 is one of the best looking males in her surroundings. And that's how PSL4-5 people can be better looking in the eyes of normal people who dont obsesses over models and facial aesthetics, because they never seen true beauty.

THANKFULLY for us male modeling is not that big like female models. So most people dont get exposed on those giga slayers. But then, not only models are slayers of course there might be the lucky PSL6 fag in your surroundings.

And this is also why location theory is legit because people in shittier countries are not exposed to good genetic material so often like people in Milan or Paris or London or any world top city.

Your SMV depends on your surroundings.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765