You only have 1 life

6”3mogger

Iron
You only have 1 life.
There’s no second chances, you can’t go back in time.
How do you cope with being genetically inferior?
How do you cope with being a beta human that no one wants and that universe treated you so bad, while you didn’t do anything bad to be born that way.
You will never in your existence experience teen love and many other emotions that this universe offers.
You will never life a fulfilling life and will die meaninglessly.
How do you cope with it?
I am asking because I just can’t comprehend how such people can live normally, without being obsessed about it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition, <6PSLcel, Müller and 7 others
Shut up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Müller, TheLookInYourEyes, Narcissus🥀 and 13 others
For blue pilled MTN+ things you just wrote are a chance to 'change' while for blackpilled people it is being one stop closer to rope - over.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
You have 10000 lives

• +1
Reactions: cmstormhox
You only have 1 life.
There’s no second chances, you can’t go back in time.
How do you cope with being genetically inferior?
How do you cope with being a beta human that no one wants and that universe treated you so bad, while you didn’t do anything bad to be born that way.
You will never in your existence experience teen love and many other emotions that this universe offers.
You will never life a fulfilling life and will die meaninglessly.
How do you cope with it?
I am asking because I just can’t comprehend how such people can live normally, without being obsessed about it.
Go live like an ermit, dedicate yourself to something greater than you, forget about girls through your passions and build something you are proud of that will live after you die.

You will never experience teen love your life is over you need to rope ASAP :feelsree::feelsree::soy::soy: nigga stfu

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and halloweed
I’m like a cat I got nine lives nigga
Hahahahsj

dnr + just islammax to get jannah stacies nigga

dnr stinky nigger, keep writing paragraphs with your baboon hands that nobody reads

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
dnr stinky nigger, keep writing paragraphs with your baboon hands that nobody reads
I’m European chad and my gf worships my balls and licks my toes everyday. I’m just very empathetic and feel sorry for manlets and I want to understand their perspective. Found this forum only because I had acne before.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and got.daim
Not necessarily. Given an infinite amount of time we will likely all be reborn, albeit we won’t remember anything, but still

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
I’m European chad and my gf worships my balls and licks my toes everyday. I’m just very empathetic and feel sorry for manlets and I want to understand their perspective. Found this forum only because I had acne before.
you're southern Italian

• JFL
Reactions: bedes
DNR + SPEND EVERY SINGLE CENT ON HARSH ANABOLIC STEROIDS + GAMBLE + JUST HAVE FREE WILL THEORY + GO ER

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
imagine knowing that as an indian and still interacting with trains

1717964005012137-gif.3078325

I sit back with a beer and smile until the tears fall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Esteban1997