You parents don't give a single shit about you

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
You parents don't love you. They love an idealized version of you that they have in their head. Deviate from that image and they will turn on you like you are some garbage. And this is assuming they ever even cared about you in the first place.

Parental love is the biggest fucking meme ever. All "love" is conditional, including parental love. Truth be told family values are a bullshit cope in general. Most families probably just hate each other.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Amnesia, National Rodgerism and 6 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and reddollars
I don't wanna come off as bluepilled here, but I'm noticing a trend of irrational anger in a lot of your posts.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: middayshowers, heroinfather, ChoSeungHui and 10 others
What about the parents who still love their kids after they became crackheads and started robbing from them?

Yet another shit thread, gz

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, heroinfather, dogtown and 7 others
2tocx1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, BigBoy and Deleted member 685
didnt read but you're low iq af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, heroinfather, Maximus and 3 others
agreed. high iq

My brother definitely deviated from what my parents wanted but my mother still loves him

Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and heroinfather
Nobody gives a shit about me, including myself.

Disillusioned man the blackpill has consumed your soul.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: disillusioned and heroinfather
I know man. No need to remind me

Wrong. My parents love me unconditionally and yours probably do as well but you're too ungrateful / edgy / low iq to understand it and love them back like you should.

Most families probably just hate each other.
not all of us come from broken homes

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and Maximus
i hate my parents. never supported my humanity, only that i cope harder at school than the other kids jfl

You parents don't love you. They love an idealized version of you that they have in their head. Deviate from that image and they will turn on you like you are some garbage. And this is assuming they ever even cared about you in the first place.

Parental love is the biggest fucking meme ever. All "love" is conditional, including parental love. Truth be told family values are a bullshit cope in general. Most families probably just hate each other.
Lol this sounds like an extremely specific situation that only happened to you OP. Don’t assume your parents are my parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
shits me

• Ugh..
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo

This checks out

stop projecting, my parents love me

Exact OP, I'm already wondering if empathy really exists.

lawl at all teh copers saying their parents love them unconditionally. It's proven that fathers don't bother putting their children into seat belts anywhere near as often if they are ugly, where as they do if the child is pretty. Yes, I'm serious.

So called parental love is just a temporary survival instinct that nature imprinted into people so that they would protect their offspring at least long enough for it to grow up. After a while that wears off (not too differently from how normal "love" wears off after a while). It's all just instinct. There are also countless examples of foids screwing over their children when it suits their purposes, like women not giving fathers access to the kids to take revenge on them, without any regard whatsoever for the possible mental damage this might cause to the child. Your mother doesn't care about you and just views you as a potentially useful asset just like they do any other man. I have seen how mothers treat their children when they aren't very good looking, and more often then not you outright notice that the mother doesn't respect them at all.

Fathers are also no better. Sure they will be happy for a little while, but that is only until the little fucktrophies grow up and start being extremely annoying. At that point they just bullshit themselves into thinking they give a shit where as in reality they hate every last little second of the little shit's existence. There is a reason most people don't want to be parents anymore and why the birthrate is plummeting...

Also consider that until historically recently it was considered perfectly acceptable to treat your child like utter shit and even murder it while it was an infant in case you could not afford to take care of it. Much like "love", parental love is a social construct. It doesn't fucking exist. All the "oh my mother/father would never screw me over" bullshit people here are repeating is literally no different from when normies say "oh but my girlfriend/wive love me and they would never do anything terrible to me". It's literally the exact same fucking bullshit cope.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU.

Exact OP, I'm already wondering if empathy really exists.

It does not. Normie "love" is all fake and is about virtue signaling. None of the people that smile at you and act politely towards you are sincere. My father is a good example. I have seen him act all polite to people but then once they are gone he will shit all over them because he hated them.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 2227
lawl at all teh copers saying their parents love them unconditionally. It's proven that fathers don't bother putting their children into seat belts anywhere near as often if they are ugly, where as they do if the child is pretty. Yes, I'm serious.

So called parental love is just a temporary survival instinct that nature imprinted into people so that they would protect their offspring at least long enough for it to grow up. After a while that wears off (not too differently from how normal "love" wears off after a while). It's all just instinct. There are also countless examples of foids screwing over their children when it suits their purposes, like women not giving fathers access to the kids to take revenge on them, without any regard whatsoever for the possible mental damage this might cause to the child. Your mother doesn't care about you and just views you as a potentially useful asset just like they do any other man. I have seen how mothers treat their children when they aren't very good looking, and more often then not you outright notice that the mother doesn't respect them at all.

Fathers are also no better. Sure they will be happy for a little while, but that is only until the little fucktrophies grow up and start being extremely annoying. At that point they just bullshit themselves into thinking they give a shit where as in reality they hate every last little second of the little shit's existence. There is a reason most people don't want to be parents anymore and why the birthrate is plummeting...

Also consider that until historically recently it was considered perfectly acceptable to treat your child like utter shit and even murder it while it was an infant in case you could not afford to take care of it. Much like "love", parental love is a social construct. It doesn't fucking exist. All the "oh my mother/father would never screw me over" bullshit people here are repeating is literally no different from when normies say "oh but my girlfriend/wive love me and they would never do anything terrible to me". It's literally the exact same fucking bullshit cope.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU.

It does not. Normie "love" is all fake and is about virtue signaling. None of the people that smile at you and act politely towards you are sincere. My father is a good example. I have seen him act all polite to people but then once they are gone he will shit all over them because he hated them.
There might be a tiny bit of truth to what you say but I still think you're wrong, even if someone dislikes a family member they will still have a bond with them that cant be broken and if someone outside came into conflict with them you would support your family member, simply ask yourself if someone murdered your parents would you shrug your shoulders and say you don't care or would you hunt down and kill the perpetrator probably the latter showing you still have a strong bond to them

There might be a tiny bit of truth to what you say but I still think you're wrong, even if someone dislikes a family member they will still have a bond with them that cant be broken and if someone outside came into conflict with them you would support your family member, simply ask yourself if someone murdered your parents would you shrug your shoulders and say you don't care or would you hunt down and kill the perpetrator probably the latter showing you still have a strong bond to them

I would not care that much after discovering the blackpill. Tbh I think children are bluepilled in thinking their parents give a shit about them. Children probably care about their parents (to a point, I don't really care anymore) but not so much the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

unless you look like this