you probably have much better bones IRL than in a photo

poehavshy

poehavshy

Iron
Kinda water and lifefuel
Most people have generally good bones, even girls with a high degree of neoteny. I have often observed autistically how people who would be called boneless here have pronounced hollow cheeks and deep-set eyes. lighting has an extremely strong effect on the perception of the face. lighting > bones in most cases.
This can be seen in my example
I am 17, generally thin bone structure, not robust face and body, 17.5 cm wrists, look at the difference
sorry for my poor english

Attachments

• 20210923_000228.jpg
    20210923_000228.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 313
  • 20210917_201154.jpg
    20210917_201154.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 317
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
Same i am incel with Phone pic and I am the best looking person on this earth in real life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, EverythingMattersCel, datboijj and 3 others
Spare me it, greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
maybe with an Android but not with iPhone

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
The trick is to use FaceApp to change the look of your bones to make the photo look more realistic by trying to copy what you look in the mirror.

Even my professional DSLR camera has the problem of making me look very fat even though I'm not in real life so even in that situation, FaceApp is useful.

Also, changing your photos with FaceApp isn't automatically like making a catfish as long as you don't go too far and you make it look realistic and like how you really are IRL. Ever since I did that, I have gotten way more likes on my tinder profile. I went from only being able to get 2 likes per day (viewed with Tinder Gold) to getting around 17 new likes per day, that is 8.5 times more likes than before.

Imagine if you usually get a hundred likes in a day, doing this will boost you to nearly 1000 and women will still recognize you in person and they won't feel like they got catfished.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: faggotchadlite, .👽., Elvisandreaa and 3 others
The trick is to use FaceApp to change the look of your bones to make the photo look more realistic by trying to copy what you look in the mirror.

Even my professional DSLR camera has the problem of making me look very fat even though I'm not in real life so even in that situation, FaceApp is useful.

Also, changing your photos with FaceApp isn't automatically like making a catfish as long as you don't go too far and you make it look realistic and like how you really are IRL. Ever since I did that, I have gotten way more likes on my tinder profile. I went from only being able to get 2 likes per day (viewed with Tinder Gold) to getting around 17 new likes per day, that is 8.5 times more likes than before.

Imagine if you usually get a hundred likes in a day, doing this will boost you to nearly 1000 and women will still recognize you in person and they won't feel like they got catfished.
legit faceapp is based ,

Hollywood 2+ tan lowest setting
and changing Hue lightning and contrast in photoshop

Fraudinggg

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, datboijj, .👽. and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: utcrew, Effortless, faggotchadlite and 4 others
legit faceapp is based ,

View attachment 1330108
I do more than that, but only when truly necessary. On the second picture, I changed the cheekbones, not to look like I have a better jaw but to show what my real bones look like. This is why in the first picture, the difference between the original and FaceApp isn't very big but in the second picture, it's more visible, it is because the first picture had better quality, and that is because I used my 1000$ DSLR camera for the first picture while the second picture was done by an iphone, and it is also because of the angle, when the camera is too low, I look fatter than I really am.

What I really look like is the first picture unchanged and as you can see it is nothing like the second picture unchanged.

First picture:

Second Picture:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Elvisandreaa and Lars
I do more than that, but only when truly necessary. On the second picture, I changed the cheekbones, not to look like I have a better jaw but to show what my real bones look like. This is why in the first picture, the difference between the original and FaceApp isn't very big but in the second picture, it's more visible, it is because the first picture had better quality, and that is because I used my 1000$ DSLR camera for the first picture while the second picture was done by an iphone, and it is also because of the angle, when the camera is too low, I look fatter than I really am.

What I really look like is the first picture unchanged and as you can see it is nothing like the second picture unchanged.

First picture:

Second Picture:

jeezus that first picture looks mogger asfuck

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
jeezus that first picture looks mogger asfuck
In that one, I didn't change the cheekbones but only used filters. The reason why it looks so much better is because I used a 1000$ DSLR camera and played a lot with angles to get the most perfect shot, so in around 300 pictures, that was the best one, but it took a lot of effort. Then, I never tried it again because I didn't know what else to come up with and I felt like a fool because every time I did a photoshoot with my tripod, people were staring :ROFLMAO: but it really is the best way to get more matches on Tinder if low effort pics aren't enough.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Lars
In that one, I didn't change the cheekbones but only used filters. The reason why it looks so much better is because I used a 1000$ DSLR camera and played a lot with angles to get the most perfect shot, so in around 300 pictures, that was the best one, but it took a lot of effort. Then, I never tried it again because I didn't know what else to come up with and I felt like a fool because every time I did a photoshoot with my tripod, people were starting :ROFLMAO: but it really is the best way to get more matches on Tinder if low effort pics aren't enough.
hhahaha just dont give a fuck bro everything for good looking photos :cool:❤️

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
legit faceapp is based ,

View attachment 1330108
How much of a catfish would you say Hollywood filter is? When I used it my eyes and skin looked a little fake but I liked everything else it does

• +1
Reactions: Lars

First picture:

Second Picture:

Would you say the Hollywood filter is realistic or too much of a catfish?

• +1
Reactions: Lars
How much of a catfish would you say Hollywood filter is? When I used it my eyes and skin looked a little fake but I liked everything else it does
On myself i almost cant see a difference really depends on the person tbh

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21

First picture:

Second Picture:

6'4" Chadlite with NT pictures and you still get no matches? Truly over for me even if I ascend...

• Hmm...
Reactions: .👽.

First picture:

Second Picture:

can u show your tinder profile? also whats the point of getting more likes if she sees u IRL and rejects u?

6'4" Chadlite with NT pictures and you still get no matches? Truly over for me even if I ascend...
Actually, I made a very important discovery recently.

Just for fun, I switched my Tinder settings to "guys only" and I got 350+ likes in the span of only 3 days and a lot of the guys were Chads who would get hundreds of matches on Tinder if they were straight and who wouldn't have trouble hooking up with a Stacy if they wanted to, and they told me that I am very good looking.

And sure, people on here can argue that gay guys judge differently than straight women but the truth is actually that gay men on Tinder are attracted to the same things than in real life so they behave in a very similar way but women don't do that.

The interesting thing is that women judge men on Tinder based on face but in real life, they don't care about your face, they only care about your height, your physique, your age, your personality and your self confidence. They care about the major aspects of the face, in the sense that it should be healthy, not covered in acne and not too fat, but they don't aim for guys who have a Chad face.

But, the most important thing is that this forum thinks Tinder has replaced real life interactions for women, because it thinks that women value men's PSL (Face looks) more than his other caracteristics.
But, in reality, a woman who is approached by a confident muscular stylish man of around the same age as her in an appropriate setting where she is open to talking to guys, is going to remember that interaction and value it a lot more than the hundreds of guys that she messages on Tinder.

So, when guys on here claim that PSL is everything, they are wrong, because if PSL truly was everything, then women would value their Tinder interactions more than their real life interactions but it's not the case. Also, women are more emotional than we are so they react better to real life interactions than pictures, which is why they struggle to find a suitable mate on dating apps, even when they are given hundreds of options. The only way women would be picky in real life is if they were getting the same amount of approaches as on Tinder but it's not the case at all, even for the hottest women, they may get a few compliments but very few guys actually have the guts to approach them out of the blue to talk to ask for their number.

So, this is why results on straight Tinder mean absolutely nothing, the best way to assess your own looks is to ask gay men, because gay men in real life are way more focused on looks than women in real life are, so if lots of good looking gay men tell you you're hot, it means you have amazing potential if you talk to women in real life, because you're actually good looking. And the number of men who approach women in real life is ridiculously low, so most women in real life won't be picky. The only time where a real life approach will fail is if you lack self esteem, if you make a big mistake (like asking for her number too soon), if your personality doesn't match hers, if she is not looking for a boyfriend or already has one, or you could be in the wrong location also (malls and parks are better locations than college, bars or clubs because there is no competition).

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 11053
can u show your tinder profile? also whats the point of getting more likes if she sees u IRL and rejects u?
Read my post above

As for the Tinder profile, I don't look better on my pictures than in real life, I just enhanced the pictures because the camera ruined my looks due to bad angles and bad lighting, which can't really be fixed without FaceApp, so women wouldn't see it as a catfish. When I showed the original and FaceApp picture to my friends, they said that the difference was very subtle, and they know this stuff.

Read my post above

As for the Tinder profile, I don't look better on my pictures than in real life, I just enhanced the pictures because the camera ruined my looks due to bad angles and bad lighting, which can't really be fixed without FaceApp, so women wouldn't see it as a catfish. When I showed the original and FaceApp picture to my friends, they said that the difference was very subtle, and they know this stuff.
i see. subtle changes but still big improvement. hows the reaction of the girls on the dates?

Actually, I made a very important discovery recently.

Just for fun, I switched my Tinder settings to "guys only" and I got 350+ likes in the span of only 3 days and a lot of the guys were Chads who would get hundreds of matches on Tinder if they were straight and who wouldn't have trouble hooking up with a Stacy if they wanted to, and they told me that I am very good looking.

And sure, people on here can argue that gay guys judge differently than straight women but the truth is actually that gay men on Tinder are attracted to the same things than in real life so they behave in a very similar way but women don't do that.

The interesting thing is that women judge men on Tinder based on face but in real life, they don't care about your face, they only care about your height, your physique, your age, your personality and your self confidence. They care about the major aspects of the face, in the sense that it should be healthy, not covered in acne and not too fat, but they don't aim for guys who have a Chad face.

But, the most important thing is that this forum thinks Tinder has replaced real life interactions for women, because it thinks that women value men's PSL (Face looks) more than his other caracteristics.
But, in reality, a woman who is approached by a confident muscular stylish man of around the same age as her in an appropriate setting where she is open to talking to guys, is going to remember that interaction and value it a lot more than the hundreds of guys that she messages on Tinder.

So, when guys on here claim that PSL is everything, they are wrong, because if PSL truly was everything, then women would value their Tinder interactions more than their real life interactions but it's not the case. Also, women are more emotional than we are so they react better to real life interactions than pictures, which is why they struggle to find a suitable mate on dating apps, even when they are given hundreds of options. The only way women would be picky in real life is if they were getting the same amount of approaches as on Tinder but it's not the case at all, even for the hottest women, they may get a few compliments but very few guys actually have the guts to approach them out of the blue to talk to ask for their number.

So, this is why results on straight Tinder mean absolutely nothing, the best way to assess your own looks is to ask gay men, because gay men in real life are way more focused on looks than women in real life are, so if lots of good looking gay men tell you you're hot, it means you have amazing potential if you talk to women in real life, because you're actually good looking. And the number of men who approach women in real life is ridiculously low, so most women in real life won't be picky. The only time where a real life approach will fail is if you lack self esteem, if you make a big mistake (like asking for her number too soon), if your personality doesn't match hers, if she is not looking for a boyfriend or already has one, or you could be in the wrong location also (malls and parks are better locations than college, bars or clubs because there is no competition).
Yeah but your face looks good too. I'm surprised you don't get matches...

i see. subtle changes but still big improvement. hows the reaction of the girls on the dates?
I'm not going to go on dates with those women, because like I said, the women I attract on Tinder are uglier than in real life, because women on Tinder have higher standards, because they get too much attention from men.

But, for women, a real life encounter is more memorable than a Tinder match, so you could be in a situation where you get only ugly women on Tinder, but you approach hot women in real life and you can get laid with them. That is because the men who do succeed with women on Tinder wouldn't succeed in real life because Tinder works through different rules than real life, because of what I just explained.

Women will never be honest with you about how good you look, and neither will this forum since they will only compare you to who they consider to be the most good looking men. The only ones who are honest are gay men.

And of course, we can argue that straight women and gay men aren't attracted to the same things in men, but that proves my point even more because gay men are more focused on looks than straight women are, in a real life scenario, so if good looking gay men find you hot, then you most likely are and you can rely on that to know that you can succeed with women IRL.

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante and .👽.
Yeah but your face looks good too. I'm surprised you don't get matches...
Because on Tinder, even the ugliest women get lots of attention and validation from the hottest men.

But this never happens in real life. Women like the attention and validation that they get on Tinder but they value real things more.
So for a woman, being approached by just 1 attractive man is more special and more interesting for them than being messaged by thousands of guys because they never get approached. The only women who get approached are the 9s and 10s and even then, it doesn't happen on a daily basis except when they go out to bars and clubs, because very few men out there actually do day game because most men nowadays are pussies.

So, if you want to succeed with women, you need to go out often during the day on the weekends and on your days off and go do things where there are lots of women around and approach the ones you are most attracted to and do a bit of small talk before trying to get their number, if they like you and want to date you, they will give it to you. Then from there, you can go on dates and get laid after the first or second date. That is the best way to do it, it is faster than Tinder, less frustrating and you get access to way hotter women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tehVigilante and Deleted member 7725