You put too much emphasis on life

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Sex Is not that good, validation Is temporary, Money only brings you to Always wanting more and you have to sacrifice your comfort to get that. Buddhist monks have nothing and lifemog you to shit

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple, Deleted member 21620, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
Sex Is not that good, validation Is temporary, Money only brings you to Always wanting more and you have to sacrifice your comfort to get that. Buddhist monks have nothing and lifemog you to shit

Yep

Just chilling in this shop in the northern part of Laos eating some noodles

Money is worthless
025BFA9F 8BD9 4FBA BEA2 17B72793289B
B7E03431 1625 4595 B7ED 41BFAE9DE11D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Tylermax
I wanna live your life. Tell me how
About to go to a waterfall. Hopefully I don’t look too bloated from the noodles I just ate
B88EBA6D 89F8 4FB6 912C 0B8A5ED6AD8C
C4861002 290C 4BFE 858B 56F5941761B9

• Love it
Reactions: Tylermax
Money only brings you to Always wanting more and you have to sacrifice your comfort to get that.
tales from the homeless shelter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
  • JFL
You sound like a bitter incel right now

And I expect better English from a Western European
Autocorrect. And why ?? Everyone that flexes something want to make other believe he reached happiness and make them seethe.

• JFL
tales from the homeless shelter
I live a comfortable Life, i satisfy all my needings. You low iqs can't even get such concepts. You're trapped in the hamster wheel doing exactly want jews want you to do

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 21620, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
9003.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, AlexBrown84 and Looks234
I live a comfortable Life, i satisfy all my needings. You low iqs can't even get such concepts. You're trapped in the hamster wheel doing exactly want jews want you to do
Jews? My nigga you fell into the wignat pipeline

All of humanity should put its entire effort into finding a means to upload the mind. In 2 centuries it might be achievable. @Hipcel

the fuck you want me to do then just stare at a wall cause everything is meaningless