You retards need to stop talking about the blackpill outside this website

Change into invite only
They won’t because the user base would become less active and the admins currently favor having an active forum > preventing normies from mogging us all to death, the entire purpose of looksmaxxing to begin with.

essentially the social part of this forum takes precedence over the actual purpose now.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheDragon, thecel, Traxanas and 2 others
They won’t because the user base would become less active and the admins currently favor having an active forum > preventing normies from mogging us all to death, the entire purpose of looksmaxxing to begin with.

essentially the social part of this forum takes precedence over the actual purpose now.
Jewish moderation team

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Bakin donuts 🍩, Informationcapitali and 1 other person
This seems useless. You’re gonna convince one lurker normie to looksmax?

These websites are to fringe and extreme for the normies. They won’t take anything here to heart let alone even come across.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Doesnt matter. Most niggas irl are too lazy to do shit about their life anyways

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, AsGoodAsItGets, KING REIDYZ and 6 others
didnt read, op is a faggot

This seems useless. You’re gonna convince one lurker normie to looksmax?

These websites are to fringe and extreme for the normies. They won’t take anything here to heart let alone even come across.
Doesnt matter. Most niggas irl are too lazy to do shit about their life anyways
didnt read, op is a faggot
All of you are copers. What happens when when this DOES go mainstream. You literally just rely on the fact that “well they won’t do it anyways” logic which is retarded. No. They need to be held back from this ever becoming a possibility. You people are just retarded and can’t even imagine it happening until you see it with your eyes and I can see it happening quite clearly.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Traxanas, squirrelcel and 2 others
All of you are copers. What happens when when this DOES go mainstream. You literally just rely on the fact that “well they won’t do it anyways” logic which is retarded. No. They need to be held back from this ever becoming a possibility. You people are just retarded and can’t even imagine it happening until you see it with your eyes and I can see it happening quite clearly.
Actually right, the redpill used to be like the blackpill and now is going mainstream as things such as gym maxxing and mgtw & pimps with andrew gay. All social trends coming from people trying to get more powerfull since nowadays everything is getting more cucked and people are weaker with the comfort.
Maybe In not so long blackpill(not with the name of the blackpill) will go mainstream.
We need to start going faster

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, squirrelcel, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
are you stupid? i didnt even read your thread i dont know what it is about

im not reading ur schizo threads anymore

This stuff wont go mainstream, Look in the media right now all this body positivity crap, you think within a few years it will change to "get life-altering surgery to fix your flaws that is expensive and has risks" Most normies are too high-inhib to inject t or take stimulents/sups even if this did go mainstream there won't be a influx of normies getting jaw surgery and implants, most looksmaxxers arent even willing to have surgery, the only people willing to get surgery are mentalcels like you and I, people that have been thrown out by society and realise the only thing that matters is looks, most people cope that won't change.

Look at the Kardashians they popularised plastic surgery everyone knows about the Kardashians at least in America yet you don't see them all flocking to get plastic surgery to be like them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Tallooksmaxxer
Kys faggot, most normies are not strong enough to accept black pill as the root cause, go and try convince a normie subhuman in reddit comments that blackpill is the truth and see the backlash. Most normies won't even accept the Redpill coz muh misogyny let alone blackpill

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, JapaneBAC, grimy and 3 others
Total: 1,725 (Looksmaxers: 376, Bluepillers: 1,349)
the forum should become private:feelswhy:

Kys faggot, most normies are not strong enough to accept black pill as the root cause, go and try convince a normie subhuman in reddit comments that blackpill is the truth and see the backlash. Most normies won't even accept the Redpill coz muh misogyny let alone blackpill
just because you are too much of a curry retard to understand the consequences of your actions doesn’t mean i can’t see the consequences of your actions. you are hurting both of us and if i could chop your arms off and make you unable to type the blackpill online, i very much would. but unfortunately im forced to cope with trying to CONVINCE you which is difficult on retards like yourself because your mental faculties don’t work properly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, Informationcapitali, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
I gave mk677 and aromasin to my 15 year old friend

I told my friend in highschool with acne to take retin a, and gave him some

I helped my friend take a good picture with my phones new camera

I openly spread blackpill knowledge in a normie groupchat.

I live then I learn, then die trying to teach them.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I gave mk677 and aromasin to my 15 year old friend

I told my friend in highschool with acne to take retin a, and gave him some

I helped my friend take a good picture with my phones new camera

I openly spread blackpill knowledge in a normie groupchat.

I live then I learn, then die trying to teach them.
your an idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Gurthee_Dong, Deleted member 20933 and 4 others
high IQ post oldcel, gym is not a halo anymore its a requirement

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 20933, KING REIDYZ and 5 others
I am not your friend or your pal or your buddy so I’m not going to talk to you trying to help you out.

But you aren’t doing either of us a favor in a looks based world being a retard sharing your only advantage with the masses just simply because you want to knowledge mog other people online.

Imagine bragging that you know ONE bit of information that could save you and make you mog normies but you tell them all and suddenly you can’t mog.

That’s like the retarded normies who spread gym culture and RUINED SO MANY LOOKSMAXXERS LIVES by publicizing a mog to make it so you have to hop ON STEROIDS just to mog now.

Holy shit retarded. Stop talking about this shit. It’s all you have. Without it you have ZERO advantage over normies and you trade your entire life’s value for “getting to look like a smart guy on the internet for 10 seconds”.

And everything I know came from retards like this. Even as a bluepilled normie it’s these retarded validation seeking subhuman knowledge knowers who wanted to knowledge mog online and led me to this website. Too late for them, I figured everything out I need to mog.

But I won’t make the same mistake about sharing it, and neither should you.
not a word! I agree with you completely! This thread must be sticked!🤙🤙

They wont get blackpilled tho. They will just think you are an insecure tryhard faggot.

Blackpilling ugly people is ok but you should terminate yourself with extreme prejudice if you attempt to blackpill normies.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
actually over statistics, 1.5k normies with no account just absorbing information then fucking off to try and mog. it is over.
This site should require signup no cap

Fuck giving these normies free info

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 16220

How would the user base become less active you dumb fuck if they can’t post or be active without signing up??

You’re a fucking retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
This stuff wont go mainstream, Look in the media right now all this body positivity crap, you think within a few years it will change to "get life-altering surgery to fix your flaws that is expensive and has risks" Most normies are too high-inhib to inject t or take stimulents/sups even if this did go mainstream there won't be a influx of normies getting jaw surgery and implants, most looksmaxxers arent even willing to have surgery, the only people willing to get surgery are mentalcels like you and I, people that have been thrown out by society and realise the only thing that matters is looks, most people cope that won't change.

Look at the Kardashians they popularised plastic surgery everyone knows about the Kardashians at least in America yet you don't see them all flocking to get plastic surgery to be like them.
most normies wont get surgery just because of limited time of discomfort after surgery.

let alone the price of surgeries which cost a fortune...

• +1
Reactions: Nims
How would the user base become less active you dumb fuck if they can’t post or be active without signing up??

You’re a fucking retard
No, you’re the retard. You should die you are so fucking useless to everyone. I’m not even going to try and convince you because these words hurt a lot more than anything I could convince you: you are a retard and should die.

• JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel
most normies wont get surgery just because of limited time of discomfort after surgery.

let alone the price of surgeries which cost a fortune...
Are you really counting on the fact that “they probably won’t” to prevent your own downfall. Imagine all the other softmaxxing shit if they just figured it out it would be over. You don’t realize that once normies adopt a softmax they all saturate it and it becomes THE MINIMUM. Pretty soon you have to be on tretinoin, gymcelling with low dose test, tan, on finasteride, all this shit MINIMUM. It’s so stupid.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, GorLee and Deleted member 20933
Are you really counting on the fact that “they probably won’t” to prevent your own downfall. Imagine all the other softmaxxing shit if they just figured it out it would be over. You don’t realize that once normies adopt a softmax they all saturate it and it becomes THE MINIMUM. Pretty soon you have to be on tretinoin, gymcelling with low dose test, tan, on finasteride, all this shit MINIMUM. It’s so stupid.
wont ever reply to this dumb niggers thread again. cant even properly process a text.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Nims
wont ever reply to this dumb niggers thread again. cant even properly process a text.
I just want you to die. Im not trying to convince you of anything other than to kill yourself. That’s all really.

Once something reaches early saturation, the people who can't benefit from it will sell the knowledge. Just like dropshipping. The people who couldn't succeed in it themselves started selling courses and making YouTube videos and now it fucked it all up.

Blame WheatWaffles and anyone else who makes normie-ized YouTube videos on it.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, GorLee, GuyFromSingapore and 4 others
Once something reaches early saturation, the people who can't benefit from it will sell the knowledge. Just like dropshipping. The people who couldn't succeed in it themselves started selling courses and making YouTube videos and now it fucked it all up.

Blame WheatWaffles and anyone else who makes normie-ized YouTube videos on it.
if a normie talks about wheat waffles u gotta gaslight them

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheDragon, Traxanas and incel194012940
Most normies if you tell them about blackpill will say some stupid shit like “AYT DAWG THATS Y I CHASE THE BAG AND NOT HOES 💯💯” instead of doing actual looksmaxxing its fine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, AsGoodAsItGets, gymmaxedhorse and 5 others
Most normies if you tell them about blackpill will say some stupid shit like “AYT DAWG THATS Y I CHASE THE BAG AND NOT HOES 💯💯” instead of doing actual looksmaxxing its fine
That’s you’re cope because they currently DONT know this website. What happens when this shit leaks and slowly becomes mainstream, like the chad vs incel meme did. It literally became mainstream and now normies use the word giga chad. What happens when normies find out about softmax drugs.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, GuyFromSingapore, Traxanas and 3 others
However, I dont know why people on here make it sound like such a big deal its just you do a few softmaxxes like 20 minutes a day, adopt a few subconcious habits like mewing, and research surgeries roid cycles whatever you need for a few weeks get money and do it. People on here mental masturbate too much over looksmaxxes when improving your looks is straightforward

That’s you’re cope because they currently DONT know this website. What happens when this shit leaks and slowly becomes mainstream, like the chad vs incel meme did. It literally became mainstream and now normies use the word giga chad. What happens when normies find out about softmax drugs.
Cope normies already know about most softmaxxes finasteride TRT HGH but they have more money than LDAR aspies so they actually looksmax more than most people on here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, AsGoodAsItGets and KING REIDYZ
However, I dont know why people on here make it sound like such a big deal its just you do a few softmaxxes like 20 minutes a day, adopt a few subconcious habits like mewing, and research surgeries roid cycles whatever you need for a few weeks get money and do it. People on here mental masturbate too much over looksmaxxes when improving your looks is straightforward
no. it just is FOR YOU. you’re lifestyle and mine are completely different. and i don’t plan on just “softmaxxing”

Cope normies already know about most softmaxxes finasteride TRT HGH but they have more money than LDAR aspies so they actually looksmax more than most people on here
there’s way more than you think that’s just all YOU know

• Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender
there’s way more than you think that’s just all YOU know
obviously thats only the surface but normies do way more than ppl on here your the exception Native you got your knowledge from here and there, not just by browsing looksmax mindlessly, the notion that normies discovering looksmaxxing will immediately make everyone gigachads is false.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and incel194012940
no. it just is FOR YOU. you’re lifestyle and mine are completely different. and i don’t plan on just “softmaxxing”
are you gonna inject 300mg melatonin rectally and bonesmash 24/7 and be bedridden from relaxin injection? What aspie looksmaxxes could you be doing to take up your whole day every day 24/7

are you gonna inject 300mg melatonin rectally and bonesmash 24/7 and be bedridden from relaxin injection? What aspie looksmaxxes could you be doing to take up your whole day every day 24/7
this is totally off topic and i don’t want normies ascending end of story.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and TeenAscender
hypocrisy thread

This is true, especially the thing about the gym. 15 years ago a natty guy would be able to stand out and get a easy boost, now you either have top 1% genetics or u have to roid to stand out.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and AsGoodAsItGets
What on this website is actually secret? Nothing.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, incel194012940 and TeenAscender
if a normie talks about wheat waffles u gotta gaslight them
What sort of loser mentality is this? Do you actually think that’s gonna make your life even 10 cents of value better?

I don’t think so. I think you just want to feel special, like you are a Freemason or a KGB agent.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
What sort of loser mentality is this? Do you actually think that’s gonna make your life even 10 cents of value better?

I don’t think so. I think you just want to feel special, like you are a Freemason or a KGB agent.
I mean it as in you dont want to be like "yeah man I agree with Wheat its over if your not chad" because your gonna look weird as fuck to normies

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and bara
All of this inclusivity and knowledge is free culture is incredibly soy and usually perpetuated by trannies and gays, who just want to destroy the world.

Pure incel cope that the blackpill is some secret hidden incel treasure
EVERYONE is blackpilled, most just aren’t autistic enough to talk about it publicly unlike incels.

Go watch any disney movie, go observe anyones’ behavior. You’re delusional if you think all that shit is subconscious and they don’t know exactly what they’re doing. Everyone is blackpilled, incels are just the only ones retarded enough to think it’s a secret
They really don't know what they're doing though. Give someone a picture of a guy with bad under eye support and ask them to rate him and pin point the features that are not good looking. They won't be able to do it except with super simple stuff. Like if someone is very recessed, they will say shit like he has no chin or something stupid. How is that being blackpilled? Looks knowledge only becomes powerful when you can clearly isolate features and quantify them. Then the normie gets a chin implant, even though he needed bimax. He just botched himself, not really that blackpilled is it. Tretinoin for example, most normies don't know about it. Most normies get sunburnt and don't know that it ages their skin, they just don't care. The fact that many normies spend their earnings on expensive clothes, when in reality they could have spent that money on softmaxing. It's exactly as you said, their knowledge about the blackpill is mostly unconscious.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and AsGoodAsItGets
hypocrisy thread
don’t care. i put no value in typical moral systems. lying, cheating, stealing, is all just fine to me so as long as it’s not done to me. couldn’t care less about it.

and yet obesity rates are higher than ever, and testosterone is on the decline.

It doesnt matter, theres still guys out there with physiques and even if they dont have great physiques it just pulls any of us closer to the average and thats the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Its impossible to hide knowledge nowadays. If you dont share it, someone else will, i will

I am not your friend or your pal or your buddy so I’m not going to talk to you trying to help you out.

But you aren’t doing either of us a favor in a looks based world being a retard sharing your only advantage with the masses just simply because you want to knowledge mog other people online.

Imagine bragging that you know ONE bit of information that could save you and make you mog normies but you tell them all and suddenly you can’t mog.

That’s like the retarded normies who spread gym culture and RUINED SO MANY LOOKSMAXXERS LIVES by publicizing a mog to make it so you have to hop ON STEROIDS just to mog now.

Holy shit retarded. Stop talking about this shit. It’s all you have. Without it you have ZERO advantage over normies and you trade your entire life’s value for “getting to look like a smart guy on the internet for 10 seconds”.

And everything I know came from retards like this. Even as a bluepilled normie it’s these retarded validation seeking subhuman knowledge knowers who wanted to knowledge mog online and led me to this website. Too late for them, I figured everything out I need to mog.

But I won’t make the same mistake about sharing it, and neither should you.
one of the smarter people here

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Exactly, people here should treasure this forum and the content in it like the most precious jewel on earth. Instead they’re thrashing it throwing tantrums around here like weak little boys and let others exploit it. Dude it’s like asking a billionaire the secret to get rich do you really think he’ll tell you shit Lmfao how delusional.

• +1
Reactions: GorLee, gymmaxedhorse, Traxanas and 1 other person
True.Dating market is a zero sum game.

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and Informationcapitali
  • +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled