you retards underestimate power of status halo

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
imagine if chico wasnt famous model, was just some random but looked the same and he posted himself here, you would call him boneless, babyfaced faggot and what not, but beacuse he is a model who is appreciated by jb's you respect him

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, watah, cannotbeasked and 4 others
just ONE example btw, there are WAY WAY MORE

• +1
Reactions: nathan
imagine if chico wasnt famous model, was just some random but looked the same and he posted himself here, you would call him boneless, babyfaced faggot and what not, but beacuse he is a model who is appreciated by jb's you respect him
this forum call EVERYONE without aspie hunter eyes below chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Legit if you‘re atleast MTN you can do well with enough status and compensate for no physical halos.

there is an infamous mtn 5ft7 pimp in my city, 500+ body count. known for always being in the club with 20 bitches and mma fighting. he says looksmaxxing is cope and the most important thing will always be status. he drops a lot of good wisdom

there is an infamous mtn 5ft7 pimp in my city, 500+ body count. known for always being in the club with 20 bitches and mma fighting. he says looksmaxxing is cope and the most important thing will always be status. he drops a lot of good wisdom
Water

Legit if you‘re atleast MTN you can do well with enough status and compensate for no physical halos.
Ong look at that pete davidson nigga and the bitches he been with and that mf is ltn.Status>Looks

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Ong look at that pete davidson nigga and the bitches he been with and that mf is ltn.Status>Looks
Looks and niche-style can still halo you though.
You gotta have a bit of both.

Women value status more than looks.
I've seen it with my own eyes, that's why they like older dudes not because they're older.

Foids don't wanna take responsability of their own lives, they want a man who earns more and is willing to provide for her, to travel with her and a man who has experience with women. Looks only gets you sex if you're HTN+.

If good looking dudes are rare most women are getting in LTR with men with money. The average young man has 0 SMV, I would even say negative halo.

Foids will always use men for something.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber and shizuku11111
htn with status will have an Ig with better results (dms) then gigachads on tinder