You should accept your place as a non-chad. And act accordingly. [Why the redpill mindset will destroy your dating life]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
A girl can either have a top 10% guy and him cheat on her, her put in all the effort, treat her like shit

Or a worse guy and have him be loyal and treat her nicely

Sometimes(or a lot of the time) girls get bored of chads and want to find a guy who will put a bit of effort in, wont treat her like shit, will be loyal.

So dont fuck that up by trying to act like chad, cheating on her, treating her like shit, when your not.

You will just ruin the only reason she's dating you for.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, LampPostPrime, Growth Plate and 8 others
It's either betabuxxing, Chad, or inceldom.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 3828, ROTTING and 8 others
It's either betabuxxing, Chad, or inceldom.
does it have to be necessarily beta buxxing? Or just putting in effort, being somewhat loyal and nice etc...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FrameMogger, LampPostPrime, Growth Plate and 2 others
does it have to be necessarily beta buxxing? Or just putting in effort, being somewhat loyal and nice etc...
If you can accept being her backup then sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 18244 and Growth Plate
Yes I agree somewhat

If you can accept being her backup then sure.
So no one will ever have a normal relationship where the girl isnt fucking chad if we're not chad?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Growth Plate
So no one will ever have a normal relationship where the girl isnt fucking chad if we're not chad?
Most "normal" relationships are girls using guys until they find a better option. Few are loyal and stay til the end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Growth Plate, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Who gives a shit about ruining the only reason she's dating you for

You are a turbo loser if you're willing sit down and accept your place as a subhuman failure like a good little cuck

You should cheat on her any opportunity you get. Maker her pay for treating you like a bitch

In fact, treat her even worse than Chad does for having to put up with this shit in the first place

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 18244 and 10 others
If you have enough going for you then you can get away with acting like a chad

The problem is taking it too far and overcompensating like that clown Andrew tate. Subtlety is key

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Growth Plate, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Ask guys that have girls bro.

Who gives a shit about ruining the only reason she's dating you for
but then you'll have no one

Maker her pay for treating you like a bitch

In fact, treat her even worse than Chad does for having to put up with this shit in the first place
she will just leave

that's the whole point of my thread.

if she wanted someone to treat her like shit and cheat on her then she would do that with a chad

You should cheat on her any opportunity you get.
well yeah but be loyal in her eyes

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
just make her fucking bust until her pussy quivers and her legs shake.. the sexpill is real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16453, Growth Plate and 1 other person
just make her fucking bust until her pussy quivers and her legs shake.. the sexpill is real
true

need to start training pc muscles with kegels so i can last as long as i want

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Growth Plate
true

need to start training pc muscles with kegels so i can last as long as i want
heavy squats and hamstring curls will be sufficient enough tbh. pelvic floor muscles matter the most in my opinion

lol most of us need to accept not just being top 1%, chad, we need to accept being bottom 1%cels.

we can try to go.through life, stay busy, and eventually, get joy from our interactions.

but the blackpill ALWAYS collects, and sooner or later, something will happen, and you will remember just how low value you are...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Growth Plate, ROTTING and 2 others
heavy squats and hamstring curls will be sufficient enough tbh. pelvic floor muscles matter the most in my opinion
what? why would that help you last longer?

im few fixes from a chad

dickmaxx or death tbh

dickmaxx or death tbh
If females were to sexually select for longer penises in mates because the additional length is more sexually stimulating than shorter penises, then we should expect that most of the innervation of the vagina to be situated further away from the entrace of the vagina (with the bulk of the nerves at the back). This will ensure females will not select males with shorter penises as their penises will not reach the pleasure regions in the vagina and will instead select males with longer penises whom will able to pleasure them. However, that is not what we find; instead most of the nerves are situated near the entrace and on the anterior wall (upper part of the vagina when a woman lays on her back) of the vagina.An increase in penile length beyond 4.7" or 11.9cm (the top 90% of penises) will only ensure a small increase in marginal pleasure (still assuming that thrusting as deep as possible is prefered, which its not, as we will discuss later). Thus, for the vast majority of penises will be able to (length wise) provide similiar amounts of pleasure; with larger penises possibly providing somewhat small greater pleasure with any length beyond 6.1" being obsolete.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
If females were to sexually select for longer penises in mates because the additional length is more sexually stimulating than shorter penises, then we should expect that most of the innervation of the vagina to be situated further away from the entrace of the vagina (with the bulk of the nerves at the back). This will ensure females will not select males with shorter penises as their penises will not reach the pleasure regions in the vagina and will instead select males with longer penises whom will able to pleasure them. However, that is not what we find; instead most of the nerves are situated near the entrace and on the anterior wall (upper part of the vagina when a woman lays on her back) of the vagina.An increase in penile length beyond 4.7" or 11.9cm (the top 90% of penises) will only ensure a small increase in marginal pleasure (still assuming that thrusting as deep as possible is prefered, which its not, as we will discuss later). Thus, for the vast majority of penises will be able to (length wise) provide similiar amounts of pleasure; with larger penises possibly providing somewhat small greater pleasure with any length beyond 6.1" being obsolete.
not a word keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Growth Plate and Deleted member 17829
I dont think so
there isnt much nerves back there specifically to make child birth less painful

thats why all nerves within the first 4 inches, clit, gspot at the front

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 2729
there isnt much nerves back there specifically to make child birth less painful

thats why all nerves within the first 4 inches, clit, gspot at the front

this is you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, LampPostPrime and Growth Plate
if you have other options as normie why not cheat lmao, she would throw u under the bus the moment chad sho< up

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
A girl can either have a top 10% guy and him cheat on her, her put in all the effort, treat her like shit

Sometimes(or a lot of the time) girls get bored of chads and want to find a guy who will put a bit of effort in, wont treat her like shit, will be loyal.

So dont fuck that up by trying to act like chad, cheating on her, treating her like shit, when your not.

based and 90% true

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 17829

Idk what to do and what not to do honestly.

I respect your opinion, but I feel like if you give her good enough sex by making her cum and squirt each time, equally distribute and manage the finances in the relationship, and don't act like a cuck by allowing her to roam around with her male friends or with anyone without your supervision... then I think you're good to go. Just don't be needy, over-protective and don't over-provide.

Act based when you need to, don't be a yes-man all the time. I feel like if you adhere to these simple rules, you should be fine and you should easily be able to enter and maintain an LTR with her.

If you're a normie and your normoid gf cheats on you for a chad, just beat the chad up tbh instead of letting him go like a cuck.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17829