you should be a lot more scared of corona virus than what you are

alligatordude

alligatordude

serious poster
china is literally one of the worst country's for a virus to originate in for it being extremely populous (1.386 billion) and a lot of that population is very dense, and a very dirty and unorganized country as it is.

virus can spread like fire there and it is, and cuz there is so many of these fucks they will spread it to the rest of world like fire too, which it is

There's more cases of coronavirus government is just hiding it. I'd estimate 500k have it instead of the 120k reported

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Some stupid foid at school (who also exposes her body a lot) said coronavirus is just a flu bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Deleted member 4671, IWantToMax and 1 other person
There's more cases of coronavirus government is just hiding it. I'd estimate 500k have it instead of the 120k reported
we are fucked, sooner than later everything will be canceled, jobs, schools, etc

just watch, some schools have already started to be canceled in canada
and we dont even have that many cases lol
Some stupid foid at school (who also exposes her body a lot) said coronavirus is just a flu bro
never listen to women man, most shit that comes out of their mouth is uneducated non sense,

ive learned from life that a lot of them dont know or understand basic concepts and all their knowledge is second or third handed down information that is heavily skewed

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4563
never listen to women man, most shit that comes out of their mouth is uneducated non sense,

ive learned from life that a lot of them dont know or understand basic concepts and all their knowledge is second or third handed down information that is heavily skewed
"Why are you fearing the virus? It's just a basic flu" she literally said it like this.Dumb cumdumpster who hated me when I was even uglier.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and turkproducer
"Why are you fearing the virus? It's just a basic flu" she literally said it like this.Dumb cumdumpster who hated me when I was even uglier.
Isn't this what happened in left 4 dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
she wont be saying this when all of her old relatives are dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
we are fucked, sooner than later everything will be canceled, jobs, schools, etc

just watch, some schools have already started to be canceled in canada
and we dont even have that many cases lol

A bunch of schools near me were already cancelled, it's in my city now

Anyway I hope corona destroys society

A bunch of schools near me were already cancelled, it's in my city now

Anyway I hope corona destroys society
as soon as there are cases very close to me im staying home