You should be careful of who to mog and when to mog

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
Mogging should be used in moderation like everything else in life, if you extremely mog people all the time it will backfire at you and all you will wind up cultivating is hatred and jealousy, IQ mogging is the most common mog I see, for instance people will hate you for correcting them infront of other people, but wouldn't mind if you do it privately, the key difference is you mogging them in public.

I would like to see more users sharing their experience in mogging and when/what situations it should be used and how it should be used correctly.

EDIT: I used to make the mistake of mogging people all the time hence this thread, I now exclusively mog when I feel a mogging attempt at me.
Posted at this section, since it's about "success" and this is sound advice.

EDIT2: I would like to add there are forms to mogging, PASSIVE mogging and ACTIVE mogging, You should always be aiming for a passive mog: eg: being built like a tank than saying you bench ex amount of lbs, both can backfire but less likely for passive mogging.
Passive mog for attracting people and active mog for putting people in their respective places.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 21146 and 4 others
Mogging should be used in moderation like everything else in life, if you extremely mog people all the time it will backfire at you and all you will wind up cultivating is hatred and jealousy, IQ mogging is the most common mog I see, for instance people will hate you for correcting them infront of other people, but wouldn't mind if you do it privately, the key difference is you mogging them in public.

I would like to see more users sharing their experience in mogging and when/what situations it should be used and how it should be used correctly.

EDIT: I used to make the mistake of mogging people all the time hence this thread, I now exclusively mog when I feel a mogging attempt at me.
Posted at this section, since it's about "success" and this is sound advice.
I mean face mogging is normal and people can't really do anything about it but

I'd say for instance mogging to hard when it comes to games or fun like for example

Say u have female company and u and ur mate is chatting it up with some girls and u start flaunting ur watch collection or some shit

Aka status mogging ur friend or some shit like that it is unacceptable and lame

The best mog is the mog that u do without trying aka face mog height mog style mog etc

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
I mean face mogging is normal and people can't really do anything about it but

I'd say for instance mogging to hard when it comes to games or fun like for example

Say u have female company and u and ur mate is chatting it up with some girls and u start flaunting ur watch collection or some shit

Aka status mogging ur friend or some shit like that it is unacceptable and lame

The best mog is the mog that u do without trying aka face mog height mog style mog etc
I assume you replied before my 2nd EDIT of the thread, yes absolutely, I've just mentioned the two forms of mogging, passive and active and passive wins everytime. Aka what you mentioned, though I would argue that face can fall between the two categories, eg: if you go over the top with face surgery makeup and what not, you see celebrities who are natural aka passive mog garnish love meanwhile their counterpart get hate and backlash with surgeries, there is no escape.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and MakinMogReturns
That's why I simply don't mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
The mog comes by default

when im in a group of people and im the tallest and widest frame, Im mogging by default, no effort needed