You should be dedicating every waking minute of your life to improve your looks and sociability

Paroxysm

Paroxysm

Platinum
Seriously. Once you realize the compounded effect those two things have in life you will not focus on anything else. A 90 IQ social butterfly who can rack up opportunity after opportunity through his connections and halo effect brought on by their good looks beats an ugly 150 IQ genius stemcel ALL DAY at every aspect of life. By an enormous margin

I know I'm going to get "water" comments but some days this pill just hits harder than usual. And some people need a reminder of that

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
I'd rather rot and eat pizza

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and aBetterMii
Only if you can ascend to chad. The normie life sucks

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 15827
Seriously. Once you realize the compounded effect those two things have in life you will not focus on anything else. A 90 IQ social butterfly who can rack up opportunity after opportunity through his connections and halo effect brought on by their good looks beats an ugly 150 IQ genius stemcel ALL DAY at every aspect of life. By an enormous margin

I know I'm going to get "water" comments but some days this pill just hits harder than usual. And some people need a reminder of that

Only if you can ascend to chad. The normie life sucks
Having connections is so extremely important. It's an opportunity multiplier on every aspect of life and it compounds like crazy. if you think the normie life sucks try having a rotcel one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, aBetterMii, FrameMogger and 1 other person

I think the iq difference is a bit extreme and would invalidate the point you are making but I agree with your general premise. Looksmaxxing and extraversión are key and don’t spend too much time studying 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Oh i do. I’m still maxxing but I know deep down that sub chads are missing out
Of course you'll still be living a shit life compared to gigachads at the very top of the social hierarchy. But you'll also be living a much better one than neets or wagecucks rotting in their room all day because they can't manage to build a social circle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244