You should be doing everything to improve your mood and muchas you can

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
If your not doing everything in ur power to lift ur mood up, your wasting precious time. Looks max, neurotansmittermaxx, hormonemax, and moneymaxx. Feel like ur too ugly for anything, max out whatever u have to ur advantage.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Progesterone and coconut oil makes me happy I laugh at funny shit in forum more freely and deeply

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
im 25 soon and got hairloss

theres nothing i can do to safe my youthful looks as 5ar inhibitors give me sides

im focusing on career maxxing now and investing in crypto so i can reverse it one day like other rich niggas like elon musk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
im 25 soon and got hairloss

theres nothing i can do to safe my youthful looks as 5ar inhibitors give me sides

im focusing on career maxxing now and investing in crypto so i can reverse it one day like other rich niggas like elon musk
Lots of butter coconut oil thyroid hormone and progesterone with vitamin E

• +1
Reactions: buflek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
u got any source for that? or u did experiment with this?
What about the wigs. I knew a guy who lost his hair from roidining so he just got the wig and he still slays a bunch now. It’s a hassle for him but still though u know. He didn’t have to castrante himself

• +1
Reactions: buflek
What about the wigs. I knew a guy who lost his hair from roidining so he just got the wig and he still slays a bunch now. It’s a hassle for him but still though u know. He didn’t have to castrante himself
pretty expensive rn

its like a couple of hundred euros a month