You should be focusing on mogging people around you area not to other countries

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Mogging bar goes from low to high and depending on where you live the mogging standards will be high

for example if you live in europe then being 5"10 is considered mininmum height before its over but if you were to live in for example Vietnam then 5"10 is considered tall there

My example is i live in Australia and most of my area is Asians mostly SEA's, rarely and East Asians and if they are its half mixed with viet but my mogging standards for my school is so low its considered subhuman on this forum. 85-90% of my school is mostly SEA, or half mixed with a east asian but 0 koreans. The tallest kid in my grade (year 10) is 6"1 flat but he is a subhuman orge and about 25% body fat percentage and not Asian. Tallest Asian kids in my school are between 5"11-6"0 and their is only 27 of them which 24 of them end up being framelets,skinny,no muscles, weak and overall really unathletic. Ironically these people are between LTN-MTN in PSL wise and are generally so unathletic they cannot beat a 5"4 manlet. The tall kids at my school usually are all League of legend players and play games all day and play chess mostly.

For example there is this 6"0 190lb cambo dude who sits next to me and we did arm wrestling before and he is right handed and im lefty so i used my right handed and we both went tryhard and i just easily slaughtered him. You already know the outcome for me using my lefty and generally the most hot kids are HTN at best considered by this forum. No stacies at my school and if they are considered it is because of virtual signalling and personality is looks in my school.

I am not joking the most close to chads in my school are between 5"7 and 5"9 in height and HTN at best.

So the summary of this all is your mogging bar is either low, mid or high depending on where you live.

Only reason why i feel like a mogger at school is because im frame mogging the tall kids with their 17" bideltold width also strongest kid pound for pound is ironically me who can 1 rep max bench press my own weight and no one can do it besides the arabs.

I basically feel like god in my school and my area until this looksmaxx forum brings up europe, America, Middle east etc. it just gets to brutal for me if i travelled and get height mogged by everyone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: amorfati, joeveniro, Adriana Lima and 2 others
No shit. Chads are rare. Most gl guys are gymmaxxed htns. I had 1 guy who was 6.5 PSL in my school and probably had 100+ laycount before graduating high school. Insane shit.

• +1
Reactions: gogger and thecel
Ironically my school logic is personality> looks and many of the high slay counts in my school are from LTN Low inhib extroverted high trust prey eye guys and all usually subhuman bodies too.
No shit. Chads are rare. Most gl guys are gymmaxxed htns. I had 1 guy who was 6.5 PSL in my school and probably had 100+ laycount before graduating high school. Insane shit.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
legit , location plays a huge difference

• +1
Reactions: thecel
legit , location plays a huge difference
Logical answer to not getting mogged if your 5"10 is not to go to netherlands or any european country

• +1
Reactions: Bonez
Logical answer to not getting mogged if your 5"10 is not to go to netherlands or any european country
i always wanted to move to the west , luckily i found about the blackpill before doing anything .

• JFL
Reactions: gogger
i always wanted to move to the west , luckily i found about the blackpill before doing anything .
6'0 in europe or rope and 5"9 in US or rope

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
legit

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Na I went to Japan and South Korea a while ago and it was pretty easy to get chicks without approaching as a 190cm MTN. Meanwhile backhome in Scotland the best I get is friendliness and the very occasional look from women,

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
come
;
Na I went to Japan and South Korea a while ago and it was pretty easy to get chicks without approaching as a 190cm MTN. Meanwhile backhome in Scotland the best I get is friendliness and the very occasional look from women,
go to vietnam and you could have everyone giving u everything for free

city size and demographics make a massive difference as well

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Bonesbonesbonesbone