You should be in awe at how creative God is

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
The evidence for His existence is all around us but instead of appreciating His creativity right in front of our eyes, we obsess over the need for Him to yell from the skies and declare Himself as God in order for us to believe.

Just look at snowflakes. There are no 2 snowflakes that are the same. How are you not amazed that there are trillions of individual and beautiful ice sculptures falling down—just a few millimeters in size each? You think this is all by accident? All this beauty is by happenstance?

Look at the millions of different animal species that we live alongside. Look at how unique and beautiful they are.

NONE OF THIS IS BY ACCIDENT. THE EVIDENCE OF GOD IS ALL AROUND YOU.

And yet still, this incredibly beautiful world that we are currently living in is just temporary and a trailer for what is to come. Our God has so, so much more in store for us. In the fleeting elegance of this world we inhabit, it is paramount to recognize its transitory nature. Our faith anchors us to a truth far more profound—in the benevolent embrace of our Lord Jesus Christ lies the promise of a glorious destiny of eternal life. He stands as the sole beacon guiding us toward salvation, offering an unwavering path to eternal life. This can only be accomplished through steadfast belief in Him and an our commitment to fulfilling the will of The Father. In repentance and wholehearted acceptance of Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we find our path to redemption and grace.

Amen ☦️🙏🏻😇

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mog_me, HitAndRun, Shkreliii and 7 others
I live it up like these are my last days, If time is money, I’m an hour past paid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and ZaC
This has not been peer reviewed and confirmed by experts

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shkreliii, !MagicMan777, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
I wish I could be so low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and bourgeoizyzz
Nah.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
If it created millions of species, on this planet alone, why does he need us, this one species of all the others, to worship & believe in it? Seems kinda weird at the least.

• +1
This is the uncanny, over-the-top, "trying too hard to be nice" part of religion I don't like. It makes it seem like some cult. People who are believers should do so modestly and humanely.

• +1
Why did God make us ugly ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Shkreliii, roman7 and 1 other person
If it created millions of species, on this planet alone, why does he need us, this one species of all the others, to worship & believe in it? Seems kinda weird at the least.
Genesis chapter 1 verses 26-30

• +1
Why did god create the animals world so brutal. He made predators and prey. Why

• +1
You had a lot of crooks tryna steal your heart, never really had luck, couldn’t never figure out, how to love

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon, Shkreliii and Eternal_
low and high iq people believe in God

then there’s the midwits who say otherwise

combination of mental weakness and low iq

good luck with it

• +1
And I call it like I see it, and my glasses on, but most of y'all don't get the picture 'unless the flash is on

• +1

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Shkreliii, oldcel2002 and 3 others
Bump 😤

• +1
Gods creativity really shined the brightest when he made the incels that browse and shitpost on looksmax 24/7 lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PMF1, Shkreliii, !MagicMan777 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, !MagicMan777 and tombradylover
The evidence for His existence is all around us but instead of appreciating His creativity right in front of our eyes, we obsess over the need for Him to yell from the skies and declare Himself as God in order for us to believe.

Just look at snowflakes. There are no 2 snowflakes that are the same. How are you not amazed that there are trillions of individual and beautiful ice sculptures falling down—just a few millimeters in size each? You think this is all by accident? All this beauty is by happenstance?

View attachment 2599477
View attachment 2599483

Look at the millions of different animal species that we live alongside. Look at how unique and beautiful they are.

View attachment 2599478

View attachment 2599479
View attachment 2599481
View attachment 2599486

View attachment 2599488

NONE OF THIS IS BY ACCIDENT. THE EVIDENCE OF GOD IS ALL AROUND YOU.

And yet still, this incredibly beautiful world that we are currently living in is just temporary and a trailer for what is to come. Our God has so, so much more in store for us. In the fleeting elegance of this world we inhabit, it is paramount to recognize its transitory nature. Our faith anchors us to a truth far more profound—in the benevolent embrace of our Lord Jesus Christ lies the promise of a glorious destiny of eternal life. He stands as the sole beacon guiding us toward salvation, offering an unwavering path to eternal life. This can only be accomplished through steadfast belief in Him and an our commitment to fulfilling the will of The Father. In repentance and wholehearted acceptance of Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we find our path to redemption and grace.

Amen ☦️🙏🏻😇
am i unique and beautiful too for being a subhuman?

• +1
Why did God make us ugly ?
Blame your ancestors and also blame yourself for not nose breathing and having proper tongue posture in your developmental years

also blame yourself for not injecting growth hormones at a young age to be tall with a good frame also blame yourself for not stroking your cock with dht gel also during your developmental years

• +1
you’re fucking retarded, he gave us free will
Sadly he didn’t give us free will to choose our stats before we entered the game

That’s why this website exists and me and you are able to converse rn at this very moment

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Sprinkles
Sadly he didn’t give us free will to choose our stats before we entered the game

That’s why this website exists and me and you are able to converse rn at this very moment
idiot that’s your fucking ancestors fault

blame them for fucking up the gene pool nd shit

God gave us free will no he literally has no control if some aryan stacy thousands of years ago “fell in love” with prince pajeet from mumbai

• +1
Bomp for Jesus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back